Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have always visited Japan around this time of year. One of the joys for me is that the ajisai are in bloom!
0C6300DD-57B9-43BA-9C47-6F27B6AE3A2B_1_102_a.jpeg
DFCD8214-EB63-4F0F-A797-61E5DC4A872A_1_102_a.jpeg

Never used never cared about Netflix DVD snail mail service. I must agree simply land filling with the DVD's is a shame in many ways. Simialr to the Atari dumping of E.T. video games. Remember this?:

https://americanhistory.si.edu/blog...lections-et-extra-terrestrial-atari-2600-game
It's not the DVDs I have an issue with: they have the largest selection of Blu-rays and I used to exclusively rent Blu-rays from them. And 15-18 movies a month isn't snail mail at all!

Found a Dual-layer DVD in my house with 100% debilitating disc rot... absolutely no data left on it. I thought "oh this must be a really early DVD pressing or something" but no! It's from 2009! Ouch! 😬
That is crazy... you really have to stop using them as coasters in between plays... ha ha. I hope you have a backup, Regarding Netflix, I don't consider the upcoming closure of their disc rental business to be planned obsolescence, rather the reality that streaming is much more convenient. I haven't used their disc rental business in at least a decade.

That is crazy... you really have to stop using them as coasters in between plays... ha ha. I hope you have a backup, Regarding Netflix, I don't consider the upcoming closure of their disc rental business to be planned obsolescence, rather the reality that streaming is much more convenient. I haven't used their disc rental business in at least a decade.
Netflix’s DVD selection and their streaming selections were/are not identical. So you might find a program on disc there that wasn’t available anywhere else.

My wife bought me this めちゃくちゃ カッコイ 帽子 (that's what the salesman said when i tried it on; he knew how to hook a customer!) for Father's Day. Happy day to all the pops out there! Looks as if someone neglected to pack a razor!
View attachment 92848
Quite dashing Clem. You look more like an American in Paris!

Hello Guys! how are you all ?
I Just watched Fast x and its an amazing movie i would recommend you all to watch it.
Can you guys suggest some good new movies. I didn't find any random thread that's why I'm posting this here.

Back