Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way, I get terrified halfway up a step ladder! :ROFLMAO:
Know what you mean. Nowadays I get shaky climbing 10 ft up on a ladder to clean leaves out of the rain gutters. Bought an extension kit that attaches to my leaf blower so I can stand firmly on the ground to do that. Something that's come along with aging. The 93 year old lady has my respect! ☺

Bought an extension kit that attaches to my leaf blower so I can stand firmly on the ground to do that.

So it converts one's leaf blower to Atmos...

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 5.59.25 PM.png

My two youngest G'Kids, 10 & 11, on the first day of school this year:

ADDALYN PF.jpg

I post this because Addalyn on the right obviously has good taste in fashion & music! She likes the album a lot but has never heard it in surround yet. Heck it was just a few months ago they experienced the magic of "playing a record" in my Bassment!

View attachment 82420

I post this because Addalyn on the right obviously has good taste in fashion & music! She likes the album a lot but has never heard it in surround yet. Heck it was just a few months ago they experienced the magic of "playing a record" in my Bassment!
Love it! Maybe you can spin Parson's quad mix and replicate the "liquid light show" that is happening in Urbana tomorrow night! Stay Surrounded, Comrade

Last edited:

View attachment 82420

Parenting done right !!

View attachment 82420

ADORABLE!!!
So happy they are gettin an education in REAL MUSIC!!!

View attachment 82420

Cuties! Kids are great, aren't they. Especially when they're your grandkids.

Last edited:
Back