Something special is happening

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False hope is better than no hope, otherwise we all lose interest. Something that almost happened is better than never being considered. I don't know anything about Linkin Park, except that they are popular, I can't even hum one of their songs, much less sing one.

Chris

False hope is better than no hope, otherwise we all lose interest. Something that almost happened is better than never being considered. I don't know anything about Linkin Park, except that they are popular, I can't even hum one of their songs, much less sing one.

Chris

Nothing almost happened. False hope is just that, false hope. I'd rather see hard and concrete evidence rather than a big silly guessing game with titles thrown around willy nilly.

I meant to say Sgt Pepper's would be the logical
disc for the 50th anniversary in 2017. :D

Let's start a thread discussing that possibility. If we wait until the last minute for that potential release, I will be 75 and not sure my hearing will be good enough to care.

Chris

I'm still confused on this new Linkin Park cd+dvd. Some sites still claim that it has the complete album in 5.1, including the official Linkin Park message board as well as others. Can someone please verify. Thanks. Phil Spinner

Back