Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounding good through the SM v.2 . . . dolls sold separately!
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 3.30.40 PM.png
The Police - Synchronicity

Last edited:
Sounding good through the SM v.2 . . . dolls sold separately!
View attachment 91803 The Police - Synchronicity
I just finished reading the same edition Sting was reading and based this LP on!
...me on my porch with a small Cuban cigar and PuertoRican coffee on one of my 2 Daffy mugs! I am now reading another Jung book from the same series.. "Psychology and Alchemy"..love me some LIGHT reading..
jung purrito.jpg

I just finished reading the same edition Sting was reading and based this LP on!
...me on my porch with a small Cuban cigar and PuertoRican coffee on one of my 2 Daffy mugs! I am now reading another Jung book from the same series.. "Psychology and Alchemy"..love me some LIGHT reading..
View attachment 91804
You so Jung at heart! The best analyst i ever had was a Jungian! I miss her!

View attachment 91804
Lol!

I tried to read that book, inspired by that same album. Couldn't get through it: I remember something about butterflies?

my wife got me this...she was singing "Don't worry..." the other day and we watched the video with the eternal Robin Williams....a sealed copy for $5 !!!!
Plays MINT..the amazing one and only Bobby McFerrin...I used to have "Spontaneous inventions" on its first CD pressing but it disappeared from my collection many years ago!

NjItNzA0Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

Back