Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying Eric Johnson-Up Close [2 LP]. So much for the V2 to take advantage of. Look at that rear channel action on the scope.
20190801_192749[1].jpg

20190801_195034[1].jpg

Last edited:
Well. For those of us who love the band Tool, Aug. 7th. Will be a daybto remeber. They release their first piece of music in 13 years. Album will be released on the 30th. The song is Fear Inoculum, you can find it on spotify (and i believe Tidal) and they also releaseed all their previous work on streaming platforms (which until now they never had) and also on hi rez on HD Tracks.

Ah well. I heard it like 20 times on my phone since it was released. And now heard it with the SM and its beautiful. Must listen!

As a non-owner of Surround Master, I have to ask. How does it sound with Led Zeppelin II?

I played five tracks from Led Zep II tonight. You need to get a Surround Master V2, esimms86. Whole Lotta Love has stuff flying all over the room...one of the most effective tracks for showing off how the SM can circle stuff around and around in 360 degrees when the programme material calls for it. The other tracks are also impressive with a lot of activity in the rears. I guess the reason I hadn't listened to this album with the SM before is that the EQ on the CD's I have leave a bit to be desired...i.e. I really had to boost the bass on Whole Lotta Love.

The fabulous Electric Light Orchestra
ELO 2
This one:
https://www.discogs.com/Electric-Light-Orchestra-ELO-2/release/1337850
Of course I would write fabulous, as they are!!

It just comes alive

Mind you, I can't think of anything I've played through this neat little unit that doesn't.

Bro visited for a few days over last weekend...
'Kin hell' he said, how you getting that sound...?
He may purchase one too!!

Grr...just watched Man City demolish West Ham 5 0
Another season over for the other Prem league teams?

Rite on with the SM2
By the way, if there are those folk who are still hesitating over buying this musical life enhancer...
Then Don't!

And I'm on zero commission.
But always willing to negotiate Chucky!! :D

Now playing:

Ben Sidran
Don't let go

This one:
https://www.discogs.com/Ben-Sidran-Dont-Let-Go/release/8171367Man, the speakers are going nuts for this one,

Last edited:
Back