Talking Heads “77” Deluxe Edition in 2024?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be exciting if all those Atmos mixes got physical releases (maybe even an updated Brick!). Bummed to not see Love → Building On Fire in the list of Atmos tracks, as I’d really like to hear that in Atmos.

Very curious about that CBGB concert recording. I know a handful of bootleg Talking Heads live recordings circulate, but only Stop Making Sense and The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads are official

I do not want a BD style brick in Atmos but would buy if it was presented. Did that make any sense whatsoever? o_O🤪

What I’d really like to see is, everyone’s favorite, a super deluxe edition that includes a BD with an Atmos mix, CD’s, Vinyl and a detailed book about the making of the album, etc. with lots of photos from the period. I would pay upwards of $250 for it and each and every album release in their catalog.

Until then, I’m very content with my current Brick of DVD-A’s.

Krazy Kat.jpg

Krazy Kat sez, "I livs my Talkinthehedz DVadios briks nuttin' else does I needz."

Back