• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

privateuniverse

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Sadly, it appears that things are currently not well in the TFF camp. Curt has been making some vague statements in his Twitter feed indicating that he might no longer be in the band. Apparently nothing has been decided just yet, but clearly something is going on. I really hope he stays in the band. I enjoyed Elemental and Raoul & The Kings Of Spain, but it really doesn't feel like TFF without Curt.

dr. simple

Sadly, it appears that things are currently not well in the TFF camp. Curt has been making some vague statements in his Twitter feed indicating that he might no longer be in the band. Apparently nothing has been decided just yet, but clearly something is going on. I really hope he stays in the band. I enjoyed Elemental and Raoul & The Kings Of Spain, but it really doesn't feel like TFF without Curt.
I loved their comeback, and after all... everybody DOES love a happy ending.

markshan

50MIL is ALWAYS a big deal! :eek:

And if I won the lottery, I'd spend the same 50MIL to hire Wilson or Clearmountain or SOMEBODY to remix all my favorite albums into 5.1 for the whole world to enjoy! Even some of the most stubborn labels and artists must have a price? :giggle:
I think this board pretty much IS the whole world when it comes to surround audio.

privateuniverse

Appears that this was a false alarm. Curt is on his way to Europe to get ready for the tour. :):SB:LB:dance

peterzach

Since 2002/2003
Hopefully "The Seeds of Love" is still coming out this year but after reading some of the tough things happening in Roland's life with a sudden death of is wife in 2017 it maybe sheds a bit of light into why some of these things really should take a back seat or aren't as important. The article mentions his inlaws also passed away in same time frame and good friend Andy,WOW that is alot to go through. I don't know about others but I wasn't aware of this all happening to Roland O.

and in this article good to hear that he is doing better after all the trajedy in his life:

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
While we still wait for news (more like lack thereof) on this reissue, here's a great article that Paul Sinclair (of SuperDeluxeEdition.com) put together from interviews for the forthcoming box set with Roland & Curt on the making of the title track "Sowing the Seeds of Love". Enjoy! :)

There is this at the bottom:
The Seeds Of Love was remixed for 5.1 surround by Steven Wilson in 2015 but remains unreleased in the vaults. There is currently no official news on a Seeds of Love reissue.