Tears for Fears Tipping Point Blu Ray audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks so much! I missed it by a couple of hours the first time around, managed to grab one now! :LB

Funny thing, I did the same thing another poster here did and asked SDE to put me on a waiting list for the left over copies. They said they'd notify me once they go on sale but haven't heard anything from them today. Here's hoping it's not a bug of some sorts.

Last edited:
Looks like it's been taken down completely now.

EDIT: Actually, looks like all the Tipping Point items have been taken down, getting a 'page not found' on all urls.

Last edited:
Some people canceled maybe? I hope they start shipping soon.. elden ring will take up most of my time till then :).

Some people canceled maybe? I hope they start shipping soon.. elden ring will take up most of my time till then :).
That and probably the extra 25 copies that were supposed to go on sale closer to release date.

Or just a website error, considering the exclusive CD also became available for a short while and then all the Tipping Point items were literally taken off the store altogether, instead of the usual 'sold out' sign 😅

Really hoping it's the former, would suck for anyone on the waiting list though as it seems no notification was sent.

Sorry to say this, but if they do cancel my single copy and don't fulfil the order from the extra 25 copies that were mentioned <edit>I'll be very disappointed</edit>.
What a complete trainwreck.

Last edited:
Back