Ten Years After "A Space In Time" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad shipping 3/17)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE that 'scalper' from Germany charging €48 just for shipping and handling for a single BD~A disc........not to mention €75 for the disc itself!!!!!

There ought to be a LAW!
Like all things for sale, you can ask any price you want; let's see if those slightly lofty (cough) prices get paid.

I'm personally all in on these SDE "physical" releases, even though I'm expecting a few duds like 'Concert for George.'

Also, I still believe, as SDE continues to pick up popular titles/artists like TFF, and more folks become aware of this series, the numbers initially sold will ratchet up on average ☝️

Also, I still believe, as SDE continues to pick up popular titles/artists like TFF, and more folks become aware of this series, the numbers initially sold will ratchet up on average ☝️
Agreed, If they get to a point of comfort knowing they can sell 2,000 instead of 1,000, it would be foolish not to ramp up production. I really wish them the best, they came into this before the multich explosion that was initiated by Atmos demand, not knowing how things would turn out. IAA is another of those people who supported us before the current demand.
A big thanks to them both.

Like all things for sale, you can ask any price you want; let's see if those slightly lofty (cough) prices get paid.

I'm personally all in on these SDE "physical" releases, even though I'm expecting a few duds like 'Concert for George.'

Totally aware, JP, the seller can command whatever price he or she wants but €48 for s/h is OUTRAGEOUS by any standards! And the seller has a 100% 'approval' Discog rating.

And yes, hopefully SDE will ramp up the number of discs it can allocate for its upcoming titles to avoid 'scalpers' buying up lots and reselling them at indecent prices. Especially with high profile titles like TEN YEARS AFTER and THE HURTING.

Totally aware, JP, the seller can command whatever price he or she wants but €48 for s/h is OUTRAGEOUS by any standards! And the seller has a 100% 'approval' Discog rating.

And yes, hopefully SDE will ramp up the number of discs it can allocate for its upcoming titles to avoid 'scalpers' buying up lots and reselling them at indecent prices. Especially with high profile titles like TEN YEARS AFTER and THE HURTING.
It does give Paul at SDE the ability to go to the record companies and say this is what happens if you restrict the number of copies that can be manufactured.

Still waiting. :(

Thursday 16 March 2023
00:31
Item Leaving the UK
LANGLEY HWDC IPS
Tuesday 14 March 2023
22:59
Item Received
Northampton Peak Parcel Hub
19:27
Item Despatched to Royal Mail site
Home Counties North MC
18:51
Item received at
Home Counties North MC
Monday 13 March 2023
16:08
Sender preparing item

As I wait for this to arrive I sampled some of the Atmos mix on apple music and thought it was pretty good but everyone is saying the quad is way better. As I've never heard the quad (except for a small bit of I'd Love to Change the World on an SQ demonstration disc) I really can't wait for this to show up so I can hear the quad mix.

Cannot comment on the ATMOS mix but I truly LOVE Larry Keyes original QUAD mix as I can now replace that 'wonky' previous lossy DTS 4.0 mix with the reversed fronts/rears .....

The 5.1 remix is excellent as well but hardly as adventuresome as the QUAD.

Hey, at least we have choices. All in all, a wonderful gift from Mr Sinclair and company at SDE!

Keep 'em comin'

3D13BEDE-B3EB-4DDA-BD5E-E2D2B8EB030F.jpeg

Arrived today, haven’t had a chance to listen yet…but will do soon.

Back