The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows "arrived at P.O." here in town,.....mail lady comes around 3:30. Going to be a long 5 hours.

Pulled out my best vinyl copy and listening in "fake quad" right now just to pass the time.
"Because" is playing, which was never a favorite.........until "Love" came out and now I just love it. Hope this Album blows me away like that one did!
JD

The Blu-Ray from my first set would not load at all in either of my players. I opened another one and that one did work fine. I've contacted Amazon about it and a replacement is on its way. I'll be sending that copy back.

I know some of you may have bought this as a Christmas present, but I think you may opt to open it and make sure the Blu-Ray disc works fine. Just a thought. Other that that, it's a great set. :)

I'm playing mine via the Sony X800 player....luckily all good.
So sorry that folk are having problems with their's....I know I would be totally gutted, having worked myself up into a lather, in anticipation.

Great it's on a natural loop...2nd listening.

Wow! Just ended my first run!
My mouth is open!
What an update to a mix.
It blows away many mixes Steven Wilson has done....I say that, because Steven always tried to hold the overall spirit of a recording.
But this mix is a true update.
So fat and warm and the rears are used so very thoughtful!
One of the best surround remixes I heard.
I know we are all to fast with winners, but this time it is so true.
I have a well treated room and it sounds...bombastic!

Back