'The Beatles' - The White Album Listening Thread - Your thoughts

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
337fe56271851cc326caf6795a35cdb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a Mono option on the blu ray as well?

OK - I'm on last song. This thing had me mesmerized from start to finish. I cannot lie...this is going to be an easy 10 vote for me. I think. And, considering the era....I know what I need to do with my original vote for the Moody's. If I'm going to give this one a 10, it is so, so much better in all aspects than Chord from Moodys.....I need to lower my Moody's vote to put this all in perspective. I've never changed a vote before, but for me to put it all in context, I have to. No chance Moody's (similar era) is a 7 and this one a 10. Not even in the same league..... :)

OK - I'm on last song. This thing had me mesmerized from start to finish. I cannot lie...this is going to be an easy 10 vote for me. I think. And, considering the era....I know what I need to do with my original vote for the Moody's. If I'm going to give this one a 10, it is so, so much better in all aspects than Chord from Moodys.....I need to lower my Moody's vote to put this all in perspective. I've never changed a vote before, but for me to put it all in context, I have to. No chance Moody's (similar era) is a 7 and this one a 10. Not even in the same league..... :)

One very happy and relieved chap here Gos.

Hope the rehearsal goes okay..

Or have I got burning ears!!

How are people getting this release before the release date? Not counting the promos that are sent out to the press.

By the way, I live the the city of Thousand Oaks California where they had the recent shooting. I’ve never heard so many ambulance sirens (in one day) in my life and I’m at work right now. I live very close to where this despicable tragedy took place. Prayers to the families.

How are people getting this release before the release date? Not counting the promos that are sent out to the press.

By the way, I live the the city of Thousand Oaks California where they had the recent shooting. I’ve never heard so many ambulance sirens (in one day) in my life and I’m at work right now. I live very close to where this despicable tragedy took place. Prayers to the families.
Well, I was shocked as well that I received White album and Tull today...one day early!! And damn, yes. These damn shootings are wearing thin for sure. ugh

Last edited:

Our friend's son left that club minutes before the shooting. So tragic.

Well, I was shocked as well that I received White album and Tull today...one day early!!
Damn, never got a ship notification and my copy is sitting on the shelf in the P.O. one block away. It closes at noon and got my mail after and have a package pick up slip in my p.o. box.

Damn, never got a ship notification and my copy is sitting on the shelf in the P.O. one block away. It closes at noon and got my mail after and have a package pick up slip in my p.o. bo

Back