The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how Sonik feels about Carson Wentz signing on as the new backup for Mahomes. Wentz had to go once the Rams signed Garropolo. Of course, this means that the Rams start off with a backup serving a suspension. :unsure:
Since I know nothing about Wentz I have no opinion. The Chiefs are pretty good talent scouts tho. Mainly I'm interested in seeing how this Rashee Rice drama plays out.

Winners are under wraps.
zfsk2xw3l22wvrfl9uaw.jpg

Go BLUE Jays

Because of April I double checked. :D Bills will get better? ?? HOPE!
https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/...er-stefon-diggs-to-the-houston-texans-8546343
I'll bet his performance through the 2nd half of last season played a major part. He just stopped being effective and couldn't get open. Either he couldn't do it or he didn't want to any more. The social media drama didn't help either. The Bills management don't play that game. Still, they found a way to win 6 of their last 7, basically without him. I'll bet that played a part too, with the realization he wasn't all that anymore.

The Bills will have a significant dead cap hit from this move. Which is why no one thought it would happen. His relationship with the team must have gotten pretty bad.

The Minnesota guys warned us about his Diva tendencies.

I'll bet his performance through the 2nd half of last season played a major part. He just stopped being effective and couldn't get open. Either he couldn't do it or he didn't want to any more. The social media drama didn't help either. The Bills management don't play that game. Still, they found a way to win 6 of their last 7, basically without him. I'll bet that played a part too, with the realization he wasn't all that anymore.

The Bills will have a significant dead cap hit from this move. Which is why no one thought it would happen. His relationship with the team must have gotten pretty bad.

The Minnesota guys warned us about his Diva tendencies.
@LuvMyQuad - You made some good points there. Not even being a close follower of the Bills, in hindsight it did seem they went away from Diggs but there was probably more to it than that.
FWIW....glad Lions didn't get him. Can you just imagine having to hear Ricky going off on this for the next10 months??😵 Sorry cbmmm3.....

Back