• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Not by all! @edisonbaggins likes it.
It's not just me. Others like it, as well.
I think Chycki bashing and negativity bias has overtaken many reviews. Every time I hear this 5.1 mix, on whatever system, I'm reasonably pleased.
And I know the original mix and several masterings intimately.

Old Quad Guy

Let it Be
Staff member
One thing for sure, people are holding onto these for dear life, because it’s Rush. And as a collector, that’s understandable. Otherwise, these would probably go for the sale price or less used. But after two weeks when the spring inventory sold out, the price went back up to $90 and up. Anyway, they’re on sale now. Sector 2 for some reason is not.

Tres Discrete

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
One thing for sure, people are holding onto these for dear life, because it’s Rush. And as a collector, that’s understandable. Otherwise, these might probably go for the sale price or less used. But they went back to $90 and up after two weeks when the spring inventory was sold out. Anyway, they’re on sale now. Sector 2 for some reason is not.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I was interested in
Sector 1 & Amazon Warehouse had a used copy for $32…can’t beat that…particularly because they are not a “Fly By Night” outfit 😜

Tres Discrete

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
It's not just me. Others like it, as well.
I think Chycki bashing and negativity bias has overtaken many reviews. Every time I hear this 5.1 mix, on whatever system, I'm reasonably pleased.
And I know the original mix and several masterings intimately.
I was going to pass on Sector 3 due to all the withering reviews of “Signals”, but have decided to plunk down for it since it has Professor Baggins’ Squeal of Approval 👍🏼

jamesc

QQ Supporter
Target has an additional 20% off most movies today. Many Disney/Marvel/Star Wars 4K discs are going for $14.99 before the 20% off. Just clip the coupon on the page (below the Add to Cart button).

For some reason, the discount was only applying for a single item when I had multiples in my cart so I just did separate orders for each disc and the discount applied. Free shipping and additional 5% off with Red Card.

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter
FWIW: Prime Days special: Amazon Music Unlimited free 4-month trial. (Hat Tip to New York Times Wirecutter.) Still no way to get their "Spatial Audio" to an AVR, as far as I know--headphones & "smart speakers" only.

Scott M4

600 Club - QQ All-Star

Marplot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Because of the warning: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

Marplot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Shame too, I was eager to pull the trigger at that price.
Seems a Canadian QQ'er may be able to buy and sell, I would be happy to pay shipping across the border, has to be cheaper than the cost of the item from Amazon (US)

Scott M4

600 Club - QQ All-Star

mkt

20% and 10 euro coupons at spirit of turtle.
DISCOUNT CODE: SSD2220
Traditionally every summer we offer all our products for a limited period at a discounted price. This summer is no different and during the holidays until August the 15th you can use the discount code above to get 20% off on all purchases.
and
25th Anniversary Voucher Code worth €10,-: MT+3D9.1DXD
(Use at check-out and valid for the remainder of 2022)
Maybe worth it for surrounds that don't have a SACD or Apple Music atmos release.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Cahoots Box set is cheap. The Band - Cahoots (50th Anniversary) [Super Deluxe Edition] - Amazon.com Music

1658079368062.png