• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 6 HDMI in alone embarrass my Yamaha RX-V385, which I know to be entry level 5.1. Anyone have an opinion on that Onkyo?

The 6 HDMI in alone embarrass my Yamaha RX-V385, which I know to be entry level 5.1. Anyone have an opinion on that Onkyo?
I currently have an Onkyo receiver in the bedroom 5.1 set up and it has operated FLAWLESSLY for years but is now starting to fail. This looks to be THE perfect replacement receiver, especially at the price Costco is offering it for. May even consider one myself!

715u058+waL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-oaxqLOhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Frank Zappa Waka/ Wazoo is £47.34 on Amazon UK at the moment. Not a super low price (though the best I've seen) but it seems to be out of stock on Burning Shed, the Zappa store and Amazon US, so might be about to become Unobtainium. (What's strange is that the Amazon UK copies are actually imports from Amazon US (not a third party), where currently the only copy is from a third party seller at $94.)

Waka/Wazoo: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

Frank Zappa Waka/ Wazoo is £47.34 on Amazon UK at the moment. Not a super low price (though the best I've seen) but it seems to be out of stock on Burning Shed, the Zappa store and Amazon US, so might be about to become Unobtainium. (What's strange is that the Amazon UK copies are actually imports from Amazon US (not a third party), where currently the only copy is from a third party seller at $94.)

Waka/Wazoo: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl
W/W showing available at Amazon US for $44.99.
Screenshot_20230418_064719_Amazon Shopping.jpg

W/W showing available at Amazon US for $44.99.

That's good, thanks for pointing that out. (I still can't see that on the website, but I've just realised maybe that is because it is only showing items that will ship to the UK.)

Anybody who wants to order the new To Our childrens childrens Children 50th anniversary box set from Burning Shed at their (comparatively) low price better act fast. I just got a stock alert email they got copies in which Might be limited. I was able to order one.
Was able to sign up via email to be informed when replenished stock is available!

Anybody who wants to order the new To Our childrens childrens Children 50th anniversary box set from Burning Shed at their (comparatively) low price better act fast. I just got a stock alert email they got copies in which Might be limited. I was able to order one.
Fudge !
The 'stock alert' email arrived while I was gone skiing. By the time I saw the email, TOCCC was 'out of stock' again.

edit: I randomly checked the Burning Shed site for this title a few times since, and on 4/24 Woo Hoo there it was with a 'Pre-Order' button displayed. I was able to get my order in then.

Last edited:
Back