The Pineapple Thief - It Leads to This (Blu-Ray with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos, out 2/9/24)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My copy arrived yesterday. Fed Ex is now, or maybe Burning Shed, they want in person signature. I used to tape paper on my door with tracking # and signature, but now different.
The cardboard cover was mangled and very wet cardboard in a section,
I thought oh no, this one is going to be bad, but 3 cardboard covers and plastic wrapped item, perfect, no problems.

Question: I assume the extra CD is just that, extra? Not extra or different content?

My copy arrived yesterday. Fed Ex is now, or maybe Burning Shed, they want in person signature. I used to tape paper on my door with tracking # and signature, but now different.
The cardboard cover was mangled and very wet cardboard in a section,
I thought oh no, this one is going to be bad, but 3 cardboard covers and plastic wrapped item, perfect, no problems.

Question: I assume the extra CD is just that, extra? Not extra or different content?
Deleted as talking đź’© lol

Last edited:
As said above, it looks they decided to include an additional CD1, identical to the one on the box (original album), just in case it was not included in the box. This looks cheaper, during the dispatching, than re-open the sealed boxes to check if CD1 was missing.

Listening to the Bluray for the first time, to the Atmos mix (on my 4.1.4 system). What a fantastic new TPT record!!! The mix sounds spectacular too, so spacious and full at the same time. I say we're very lucky to have this!

First spin reveals a very three dimensional and atmospheric mix - Bruce Soord and Atmos just seem to get better with every release. Lots of swirling and panning details in the heights and the rears. As expected, sound quality and production are impeccable. This will be receiving very high marks after all is digested.

What is the talk about an extra CD disc about? I must have missed something. I just got the BD in a standard blue plastic case.
It is a spare copy of cd1 in the deluxe 4 disc set. As speculated, it seems the cd is missing in some sets, therefore a replacement was added just in case. The bd-a is just the regular bd-a which included all the content from the deluxe.

Who is attending where? I may attend the last tour date of this leg (Mexico City)
432062278_970090634487204_7297268072251455820_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back