The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I converted an old garment rack into a bird feeder "holder"....this one is a little smaller than the old one.....but it's metal and should last longer...but the larger birds have problems getting on it....so I put feed on the top of the porch enclosure and a lot of it ends up on the porch...as the birds eat and "toss" some of t
he seed in the air..

IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

One eye partially open. Kind of spooky ...
"Sometimes, you might even notice that one of your kitty’s eyes is open and one is shut while they doze, a variation on the eyes half-open sleeping position.
This is called unihemispheric slow wave sleep. In this scenario, half of your cat’s brain is unconscious and resting while the other half is conscious and alert"

View attachment 60243

His inner eyelid is closed. Funny how they have that. It closes first and then the outer one.

Doug

The old black cat "Oni" that hangs around at work. Since it's been pretty cold the last few days we've let him come inside to warm up for short spells but have to keep an eye on him as he sprays stuff (like he did to the owners rare S209 that's in the showroom).
Oni-Yawn.jpg

View attachment 61147

Drinking in the New Year...'cause it looks suspiciously like the wretched Old Year!
That got me thinking back to my childhood and our Cairn Terrier, Sandy, who if my mother had a glass of sherry at Christmas/New Year (about the only time she did drink) he would sit and 'beg' and tap her leg with his paw, we reckoned he liked the smell (never gave him any though!).

Back