The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201221_205514_HDR.jpg

Seventh Son Murmuration. It is a blended imperial stout but it is so smooth I would guess an English Old Ale as one of the parents.
I should have bought more ... I will correct that issue if they make it again. I bought my 4 pack in Feb. of this year so maybe soon ....

Enjoy that alone time cause it goes really fast.

Too cold to go down to the beach for me. Only reached 66° in T.O. so I can only imagine, depending on what beach, it’s colder there.🥶
We can't keep our daughter out of the water:D Got up to 66 here too but with plenty of sun. Ocean temp around 59, she takes after her dad.

lets us know your thoughts please
Concerning the ale, will pick up more and stash it away, didn't see it at the local store before so who knows. Great mouthfeel, not overly sweet and no lingering flavors, even the smoke. Don't need any more fires and Even Less is always better.(y)

A dealer trade of cars with Durango, Co today...3.5 hours each way but I did get to stop at one of their local spots to pick up some stuff I don't see here...nice little haul!
\
[IMG]

Very fresh off the line - canned earlier today! Boxing Bear "Chin Hook Mountain IPA (7.1% abv, ibu n/l). Really nice west/NE cross IPA...had the last batch in crowler and this new batch is even better....not just saying that because my son-in-law did the brew....
[IMG]

A very nice local untappd buddy gave me a can of the 2020 GABF gold winnower in the NEIPA category...Wren House Brewing (Phoenix, AZ) "Spellbinder" (6.5% abv, no IBU listed). Good hazy and worthy of a medal, but I'd say that all the taste is on the front end and hand little happening on the finish.
[IMG]

Back