The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, I can't unsee that imagery (is it red?) šŸ˜³

Anxiously awaiting for my copy to show up; and what are those gadgets in front of the sofa in the screen shot?
Ohhh, OK, now that I can see it on the big screen, not an Alien Probe, also not what my mind went for automatica - a sex toy.

It's a blue Strat (or similar) with whammy bar and guitar strap facing upside down. Of course Marcella Detroit does play guitar among other instruments.

Sex Toy... Strat.... Sex Toy... Strat.
either one or both OK šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Mine has arrived :dance

While I'm still thoroughly enjoying the hell out of SS's HORMONALLY YOURS, news of ENO in ATMOS shipped is even greater news. Hopefully, it'll also include the slipcover for xPropaganda.

Keep 'em coming Paul. What a great service to the Surround Community at large!
The slipcases for xPropaganda haven't been printed yet, so they aren't shipping with Eno. However they will be available on the shop in a week or two. It will be free although if you want to pay zero extra shipping then you can wait and order with the next blu-ray...

The slipcases for xPropaganda haven't been printed yet, so they aren't shipping with Eno. However they will be available on the shop in a week or two. It will be free although if you want to pay zero extra shipping then you can wait and order with the next blu-ray...
Thanks for the update! Eagerly awaiting #6...

My Eno is on the way, but I did not buy the SS disc. Will the Tipping Point slipcase be included, or will I need to order it separately at some point in the future? (I don't see where that is listed in the shop.)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-10-05 at 7.08.59 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-10-05 at 7.08.59 PM.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 0
And #7, and what brings 2023 šŸ˜‰
An exclusive for this forum is that #6 will be announced before the end of October!

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Eno blu-rays are not shrink-wrapped, at the request of Brian Eno given his environmental concerns.
That's also why the Eno slipcase is printed on 100% recycled card and the booklet etc. is also on recycled paper.

An exclusive for this forum is that #6 will be announced before the end of October!

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Eno blu-rays are not shrink-wrapped, at the request of Brian Eno given his environmental concerns.
That's also why the Eno slipcase is printed on 100% recycled card and the booklet etc. is also on recycled paper.

That's a good idea either, all that shrink wrapped idea must overboard, too much plastic around where it not belongs.

Does that portend that ENO is considering remixing ANOTHER GREEN WORLD for a future SDE BD~A ATMOS release?

61KTcMeG50L._SL1050_.jpg

Well... Regardless of what it is Paul, just automatically add it to my shop account. I'm in for the long haul ;)

At bloody last...

Was it announced how many people ordered this Eno release? Kind of curious how all these releases compare with each other.

Was it announced how many people ordered this Eno release? Kind of curious how all these releases compare with each other.
Mentioned by Paul@SDE
I can reveal that this special edition, which features Brianā€™s Dolby Atmos Mix of the album (the only place itā€™s available physically) will be limited to 2500 units worldwide and we are almost sold out.

While I'm still thoroughly enjoying the hell out of SS's HORMONALLY YOURS, news of ENO in ATMOS shipped is even greater news. Hopefully, it'll also include the slipcover for xPropaganda.

Keep 'em coming Paul. What a great service to the Surround Community at large!
I gave the Hormonally Yours BDA my first listen last night and really enjoyed it. I knew of the band but hadn't heard a note of their music until the SDE announcement so it was a blind buy for me. Excellent production and wow, what a great mix! It was such a nice experience all around with none of the sporadic and shocking volume changes, chopped intros and other glitches we deal with in the streaming realm.

Did Alan Moulder do the Atmos mix? If so, it really makes me wish they'd release the long ago completed Moulder 5.1 mix of Nine Inch Nail's The Fragile.

I was never really into slipcases but SDE did a great job with these. Love the "Holding the music in your hands" catch phrase and overall design with the color coded spines. Oh, and not to mention the superb, protective packaging it was shipped in.

Really looking forward to the Eno disc and beyond. :)

Back