The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't wait till my eno disc comes. I've been listening to "There Were Bells" a lot lately and everytime I hear it, it sends shivers down my spine. While I like a lot of the other stuff that's come out on surround physically this is more up my alley music style wise. Really hoping we get more electronic/ambient releases on blu ray!

20221017_094051.jpg

Brian found his way to Connecticut two days ago, but I was so busy this weekend that I didn't have a chance to listen. No dedicated 5.1 track for those of us who have not upgraded to Atmos. But I am 5 tracks into it now and it sounds great. Loving that Brian is not afraid to put some elements in the rear channels that any other mixer would certainly put up front.

Received the Eno disc today :) I was curious, I thought I read somewhere that SDE was shipping out jackets for their prior issues...is this happening in Europe only, or also in the United States? Cheers
The TFF got shipped with Shakespeare's Sister. If you didn't order SS I believe Paul is putting it up on the site.

View attachment 84580

Brian found his way to Connecticut two days ago, but I was so busy this weekend that I didn't have a chance to listen. No dedicated 5.1 track for those of us who have not upgraded to Atmos. But I am 5 tracks into it now and it sounds great. Loving that Brian is not afraid to put some elements in the rear channels that any other mixer would certainly put up front.
I absolutely love it but I do feel bad that folks without Dolby Atmos systems won’t get to hear it(unless they…uh…listen in stereo).

Back