Wham! - Fantastic & Make It Big Atmos Blu-Ray Audios w/bonus tracks (SDE Surround Series #19 & #20) March 22, 2024 (Delayed until April 26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! As soon as I hit reply, I realized my error. So, I can't blame that one on you. LOL!
I was going to tell you to 'go fly a kite' 🪁 but always glad to share news of exceptional releases with QQ posters and yes, Jeffie, you should pull the trigger on that Free Design box set ..... gorgeous and IMO, a bargain for 6 full albums + bonus tracks!

I'm not a fan of Wham, at all. I can't stand "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go". "Careless Whisper" I don't hate, but I wasn't about to get these discs.

Today, I got the email from SDE saying stock was getting low on these, so I bought them. Makes no sense for me to do so, but I can read this thread and find comfort that I am not alone.
You have been manipulated, I wouldn’t take them if they were free but that’s just me

I'm not a fan of Wham, at all. I can't stand "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go". "Careless Whisper" I don't hate, but I wasn't about to get these discs.

Today, I got the email from SDE saying stock was getting low on these, so I bought them. Makes no sense for me to do so, but I can read this thread and find comfort that I am not alone.
Collector’s OCD…very detrimental if left unchecked…with withering symptoms and acute pain…felt primarily in the wallet region 🤑
We should start a support group…oh, wait…we have one…it’s this forum 🤪

We should start a support group…oh, wait…we have one…it’s this forum 🤪
I was on the support thread we have on this Forum, and from it I discovered that I needed to buy not 1, but 4 fifty year old Audionics amps to....not sure..maybe learn how to DIY repairs?

I have a perfectly great 6 channel Amp Master...LMFAO...

The preorder that was supposed to close Feb.22 is stlll open.
Does this indicate demand isn’t as high as expected?
A few things come to mind RANG:

Both WHAM discs, even with bonus tracks, could have 'comfortably' fit onto a single BD~A ATMOS disc
Increased s/h fees for NON UK residents is a bit EXCESSIVE
Not every physical disc with the ATMOS label automatically ensures BIG SALES

I ordered the bundle too, a few days ago.
Was really on the fence but then listened to my Make It Big CD and realized I actually like most of the album. Sampled Fantastic on YouTube and don’t like it as much but, once I got past the execrable videos (which made the music hard to judge) I decided what the hell.

This just in via email from SDE.. the release date has been pushed back to April 26.

Thanks for ordering either the Fantastic and/or Make It Big SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio. I wanted to pass on some important information about your order.

The release date for these products has gone back to 26 April 2024.

We are very sorry about this slight delay. It means that your order will ship at some point during the week beginning 22 April 2024. Also, please note if you have ordered a bundle with Wham! vinyl (or any other product) the whole order will ship when the blu-rays become available. Standalone Wham! vinyl orders are unaffected.

Back