What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a QQ suggestion, Loggins and Messina in concert.
51tHMmUPZTL.jpg

am restoring the audio as best as I can... it feels quite satisfying..takes me back to my Synclavier days...the video seems to drift a bit sync wise and solving it is a lot of fun...

Usually, KAP, when you're your experiencing a 'sync' problema, press the pause button wait a few seconds and press play. At least on my OPPO 205, it does restore the sync!

Usually, KAP, when you're your experiencing a 'sync' problema, press the pause button wait a few seconds and press play. At least on my OPPO 205, it does restore the sync!
thanks for the tip!
Unfortunately I am playing it from my Mac as a .mov file , which is supposedly more stable than .m4v files...

Love Joe, I'm hearing a lot of Robben Ford in the front part of this and at around 1:48 a little Fleetwood Mac, at around 6:02 starting to sound a little proggy, at 7:08 obviously a nod to The Reverend Billy G., then a little shred style like Joe Satriani, and finally a nod to Peter Frampton.

So much of what guitarists/musicians do is learned from and in honor to earlier musicians.

Gotta admit, that's one of his I don't own... yet. (y)

2881118A-583D-4103-88E7-C3B97E45D4D5.jpeg
Focus - Sight & Sound Vol. 2

The last disc in the box set, from a variety of sources. Pretty repetitive but that’s OK. The video quality, especially Vara Nederpopzien, is great. Finishes with a Classic Albums doc on the Moving Waves album.
It’s in Dutch, sub titles would have been nice.

Last edited:
Classic Albums Live did one hell of a job covering Led Zeppelin I & II last night at the Hard Rock Orlando.
The lead singer has one hell of a voice, I've heard him cover a few like Led and Cheap Trick, hard ones to cover but if you closed your eyes you wouldn't know it wasn't the real deal.
I try to get out and listen to live music much as I can, at 72 I don't know how much longer I can. o_O
Really looking forward to seeing The Who at the Amalie in Tampa on 4-27. I think it's running on close to 50 years since I last seen them live!
Hope the mod's don't find my posting of live concerts here as too far OT, the header does say "All Formats" ;)

Classic Albums Live did one hell of a job covering Led Zeppelin I & II last night at the Hard Rock Orlando.
The lead singer has one hell of a voice, I've heard him cover a few like Led and Cheap Trick, hard ones to cover but if you closed your eyes you wouldn't know it wasn't the real deal.
I try to get out and listen to live music much as I can, at 72 I don't know how much longer I can. o_O
Really looking forward to seeing The Who at the Amalie in Tampa on 4-27. I think it's running on close to 50 years since I last seen them live!
Hope the mod's don't find my posting of live concerts here as too far OT, the header does say "All Formats" ;)
yeah, not funny...been 40 years since I saw The Who in Philly!!!

1647741037675.jpeg

Hit Man - David Foster & Friends on blu ray in 5.1
Great date night video, one of the few concerts my wife and I enjoy together. Which is why I have ‘Hit Man Returns‘ as well :D

Back