What is the least expensive car you can buy new with DVD-Audio/DTS audio playback?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
I would have to start with the Acura TSX, which now has the ELS system as an option. This would get the price to around $32,400 which includes the Tech Package on the 6 cylinder model.

Does anyone know of any other car make or model that is less expensive than this one?

after auditioning a lot of so called premier car audio equipment at the car audio shows including the els system, I would have to say you are far better off buying any car you want and then ripping out the factory sound system and installing after market hardware. or take it to a good 12v shop and they can do it for you, I guarantee you will be much happier, a good shop can even integrate extra's such as steering wheel controls and fixed screens in the dash. dollar for dollar you will blow away ANY factory system. to be honest if you show up at a sound off with stock els you will be laughed out of the circuit.

Back