What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the earlier Rhino box set with the first 5 albums on 5 CDs with bonus tracks. Yours is better it seems.
However I once saw a Monkees reunion concert with three of them.....and they were good.

I'm definitely back to the dark side! Really loving the rituals associated with vinyl.
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 1.20.16 PM.png

The siren song of “complete releases” drew my credit card to the rocky shores.

I already had the Rough Guide release, but that was one CD vs. the four in this set.

711aUsN6x8L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
Two packages in the mail today and they should be the last music that arrives before the year is out.

The first is the Van Halen Collection Vol. 2 which, unbeknownst to my wife, is a gift from her going in my Christmas stocking. She’s incredibly thoughtful about getting me things for Christmas that she doesn’t know about until I open them.

The second thing comes with a twinge of sadness... the last studio album from Bernie Marsden which he finished before he passed away this year.

This is the 2-CD version, the second of which is mostly covers of his past, both solo and with Whitesnake. There’s the obligatory Here I Go Again, but he also went a bit deeper and covered Til The Day I Die, Ain’t No Love..., and The Time Is Right For Love.

600x600bb.jpg

CDs:
Opeth The Roundhouse Tapes w/DVD
Bootsy's Rubber Band
Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band
Ahh .. The Name Is Bootsy Baby
Bootsy? Player Of The Year
This Boot Is Made For Fonk-N
Ultra Wave
The Pogues
Red Roses For Me
Rum, Sodomy & The Lash