What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely (deFINNitely? LOL) has a different feel in a lot of places. Some of it is pretty dreamy sounding (most likely Liam's influence.) Although a song like "Anger Plays a Part" wouldn't have sounded out of place on the Finn album. But if you're a fan of Neil's, you probably won't be disappointed.

Cool, will do!!!

Just purchased this LIVE Nicks & Petty compilation: Will listen tonight & report back Tuesday; anyone hear it?
Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty
Live: New York 1983
8496122.JPG

Just purchased this LIVE Nicks & Petty compilation: Will listen tonight & report back Tuesday; anyone hear it?
Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty
Live: New York 1983
8496122.JPG
UPDATE: After my critical review, I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED! Definitely NOT a SOUNDBOARD recording; Sounds like it was an audience recording, or more like a transistor radio; SOUND is AWFUL! DON'T BUY!!!!!

Anglais???
Ooo Lala!!!
Je suis espagnole!!!!

EDIT (this is from 2003 and it was EVERYWHERE!!) the singer is an acquired taste.. but the beat and melody are awesome.. she battled the big C about 12 years ago!..

Haven't purchased much in quite a while that wasn't a multi-channel release but lately I have I have been in a stereo cd buying mood so...Part 1

Point Blank - The Hard Way
The Hard Way2.jpg

Point Blank - American Exce$$
American Exce$$2.jpg

.38 Special - Special Delivery
Special Delivery2.jpg

.38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night
Rockin' Into The Night2.jpg

Voivod - Nothingface
Nothing Face2.jpg

Greta Van Fleet - From The Fires
From The Fires2.jpg

Attachments

• Airplay2.jpg
    Airplay2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 68
  • On A Roll2.jpg
    On A Roll2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Haven't purchased much in quite a while that wasn't a multi-channel release but lately I have I have been in a stereo cd buying mood so...Part 2

Renaissance - Renaissance (Esoteric)
Renaissance2.jpg

And on still on their way....

Renaissance - Illusion (Esoteric)
Illusion2.jpg

.38 Special - Tour De Force (Culture Factory USA)
TOUR DE FORCE2.jpg

And Pre-ordered....

Renaissance - Prolouge (Esoteric)
Prologue2.jpg

Procal Harum -
Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (Esoteric)
Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra2.jpg

Wow Point Blank and 38 Spec - brings back some memories

The Greta is interesting - Snood has it - torn on it tho :unsure: - potential but def riding the zep train. :whistle: wonder where they will or can take it?

Well Snood I got the first Point Blank cassette for free when I bought a new Pioneer KP-500 under the dash FM/Cassette player for my Malibu, the store had a box of tapes and they let you pick 1 tape for free, I just reached in a grabbed a tape and it was Airplay, had never heard of Point Blank but got to know and like them well!

As for Little Zep as long as they do it well (y) I don't care how derivative they sound. Listening to them is almost like finding some long lost Zep tapes so :cool:, but we can judge for ourselves I reckin' for a new full CD is a comin'....about the same time as the Levee breaks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H57DNV...s2&ascsubtag=e0e323679c1ad70ed07453c05ffef392

Out of the Blues - Boz Scaggs Japan CD w/2 extra tracks
Complete Columbia Singles - Blood, Sweat & Tears 2 CD OOP
Complete Recordings 1957-60 - Ramsey Lewis 4 CD
Chicago 17 Mofi Gold CD
Strange Days (2ch & mono) Doors 2 CD
Mobius - David Clayton-Thomas Canada CD
The String Quartets - Jethro Tull w/Carducci Quartet UK CD
Holiday - Earth, Wind & Fire CD

[QUOTE="Quad Linda, post: 389854, member: 6089"]Out of the Blues - Boz Scaggs Japan CD w/2 extra tracks
Complete Columbia Singles - Blood, Sweat & Tears 2 CD OOP
Complete Recordings 1957-60 - Ramsey Lewis 4 CD
Chicago 17 Mofi Gold CD
Strange Days (2ch & mono) Doors 2 CD
Mobius - David Clayton-Thomas Canada CD
The String Quartets - Jethro Tull w/Carducci Quartet UK CD
Holiday - Earth, Wind & Fire CD[/QUOTE]

When you get a chance to listen to Out of the Blues please let us know how it sounds:geek:

Back