What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And on that theme....just in case you need some help!!

Dear Prudence from The White Album. Why? Because I mentioned on this forum that the cymbals were too hot/sloppy for me; so now I can't get it out of my head. Everytime I dis a song, it gets revenge by becoming my personal ear worm for a few days.

woke up this morning, and all I get is:

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
monkey-monkey.jpg

must be the cowbells or whatever they're using, not exactly the way I wanted to start my Holidays!

Oh boy. My latest earworm is Mountain's Nantucket Sleighride. It's so brain embedded right now that I woke up this morning after a routine colonoscopy and started singing it. (Yeah, I know, I know...That's more information than you need to know, but I'm still wacked out from the anesthesia...so too bad.) Better an earworm like this really cool song than some bubblegum song sticking to one's brain like bubblegum sticks to one's shoe. Hey, and I heard Nantucket Selgihtrigde last month for the first time in discrete quad where it sounds double-extra cool. Thank you Jonathan.

Oh boy. My latest earworm is Mountain's Nantucket Sleighride. It's so brain embedded right now that I woke up this morning after a routine colonoscopy and started singing it. (Yeah, I know, I know...That's more information than you need to know, but I'm still wacked out from the anesthesia...so too bad.) Better an earworm like this really cool song than some bubblegum song sticking to one's brain like bubblegum sticks to one's shoe. Hey, and I heard Nantucket Selgihtrigde last month for the first time in discrete quad where it sounds double-extra cool. Thank you Jonathan.
Hmmm...earWORM....ahem. Worm? Colonoscopy?? Must be a metaphor there somewhere...lmao

Back