Whitesnake Greatest Hits Blu Ray (Revised, Revised, Remastered MMXII) July 15 street date.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really interested in this one. I've been looking for info but I can't find anything. I even downloaded cover pictures from internet but nothing about sound, only video rate.

I already own deluxe anniversary editions of Slip Of The Tongue, 1984 and Slide In It and all ot them were including DVDs with the videos remixed to 5.1. Watching the bluray promo, it seems some of the clips are in real HD, however some scenes seem upscaled from DVD:

Although it's not an expensive album, I would like to know exactly what I'm buying and if I'm gonna get some improve about what I alreday have.

Did somebody buy it?

I found a pic of the rear of the Japanese release… appears to just be 96/24 PCM stereo :-(

Attachments

• B1C15621-26F6-4DFA-8140-83176C561767.jpeg
    B1C15621-26F6-4DFA-8140-83176C561767.jpeg
    594.9 KB · Views: 0
Didn't they release a remixed, revised, remastered version of the 1994 Best Of disc recently? I gave it a spin and thought it sounded absolutely horrible. Tinny and compressed. Crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Back