[YouTube] Steve Martin didn't like Quad....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh go on then.. but can I have half of you now and half of you in the morning?

I forgot about that one.. if only I had two brains! Good film :)

The Queen of Babylonia! Party time! Excellent!

So, are you ready for the 2nd half of me, Darling? Polka Polka Polka time!
Speaking of half, I can't resist sharing a whole piece of Candy from SCTV. I loved this show back in the day. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDsJd1l7Aw

Not seen that one, better check it out I might get back into Steve Martin again the way I've got back into vinyl.

With Bowfinger you get Steve Martin starring, I believe Frank Oz directing (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), but you also get the last really funny Eddie Murphy performance!

With Bowfinger you get Steve Martin starring, I believe Frank Oz directing (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), but you also get the last really funny Eddie Murphy performance!

Sounds great! I'll definitely check it out. The last thing I saw Eddie Murphy in where I kinda enjoyed his performance was in Dreamgirls.. and there wasn't much funny about him in that.

So, are you ready for the 2nd half of me, Darling? Polka Polka Polka time!
Speaking of half, I can't resist sharing a whole piece of Candy from SCTV. I loved this show back in the day. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDsJd1l7Aw

Let's go round again! Baby we'll turn back the hands of time! (which would be of great help, I'm not as athletic as I used to be!) :D

My most abiding memory of vinyl was discovering dad's George Carlin's LP's and mom's Steve Martin LP's, so I've since tended to associate it more with comedy than music.

You guys reminded me! I bought his LPs years ago and I don't think I've ever played them! :yikes

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My most abiding memory of vinyl was discovering dad's George Carlin's LP's and mom's Steve Martin LP's, so I've since tended to associate it more with comedy than music.

Vinyl's a barrel of laughs! A platter full of Snap crackle and pop with a helping of inner groove distortion for dessert! :D
(Still I'm back in love with vinyl all over again.. it's part of the mid-life crisis)

Steve Martin's multichannel stereo joke:

"Yeah I got me one of them Googlaphonic stereos with a thousand speakers; its got a moon rock needle too!"

Steve Martin's albums won't decode properly as DY, EV-4, QS, RM, SQ or Matrix H. You need a special decoder which will ONLY work on Martin's albums. It's called the PLACEBO decoder.

Ah! Does anybody know where I can find one of these Plalesbo decoders? I must hear these albums as the artist never intended!

Back