Deluxe Edition of "Imagine" Coming Soon! (Remixed 5.1 and Remastered Quad audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who likes quad (and surround) should read and view this .
Excellent article btw , on the quad mix and all the "quadrasonic" engineers involved in 1971 . :)
Yes. After reading that entire article just now, I’ve experienced an “Awakening” of sorts. I find it amazing all the work that had gone into this set and have found a better admiration and understanding. This release has the potential to be the best re-release ever with all that’s included. Where else can you find this many tracks in Surround? I don’t remember seeing any. While I was reading about the 5.1 Mix, I kept wondering how much better it could be mixed into something like Dolby Atmos with the additional loudspeakers. Well, it’s not only about additional loudspeakers, it’s about Object-Based sound. Needless to say, I’m pondering a re-think on canceling my pre-order. Me thinks I’ll wait this one out until closer to release time. :unsure:

Yes. After reading that entire article just now, I’ve experienced an “Awakening” of sorts. I find it amazing all the work that had gone into this set and have found a better admiration and understanding. This release has the potential to be the best re-release ever with all that’s included. Where else can you find this many tracks in Surround? I don’t remember seeing any. While I was reading about the 5.1 Mix, I kept wondering how much better it could be mixed into something like Dolby Atmos with the additional loudspeakers. Well, it’s not only about additional loudspeakers, it’s about Object-Based sound. Needless to say, I’m pondering a re-think on canceling my pre-order. Me thinks I’ll wait this one out until closer to release time. :unsure:

In the end...after all the sonic goodness...you just need to answer 1 question...do you like the content well enough to buy it....we all like different things...one person's junk is another person's yard sale treasure...

In the end...after all the sonic goodness...you just need to answer 1 question...do you like the content well enough to buy it....we all like different things...one person's junk is another person's yard sale treasure...
True, but I’ve heard stripped down versions of songs before that are much better than the originals. That’s when I start to appreciate those original songs.

Btw, am I the only one here that liked Let It Be (Naked) better than the original? I never appreciated Let It Be enough until I heard Naked.

You can also ask yourself the question: If John Lennon's name wasn't attached to IMAGINE would it be the iconic album it is now? I was on the fence about buying the Imagine boxset since I've previously owned it in multiple formats [including the recent Stereo BD~A] but after reading the amount of work which has gone into this set coupled with the kudos for the NEW 5.1 remaster [especially from Guttenberg], I consider it a MUST BUY!

Don’t make me Post that picture! :eek::LOL:

Do you mean THIS ONE

ca03fdf4-1946-11e3-952e-4ce56c4e1c6a.jpg

IF EVER THERE WAS A CASE FOR MALE/FEMALE 'SCAPING' Here's pluperfect proof!

Back