'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After checking the pricing of the deluxe set ($159.98) at The Beatles US store, I’ll bet Amazon is going to price it closer to that. I sure hope not.

Funny, I haven't ordered any music box sets from AmazonUS in ages because their prices have always been bettered by their competitors When it comes to Blu Ray movies, however, their prices ARE THE BEST. Strange dichotomy.

Wonder if Walmart [WALLY WORLD] will come through with a better price? [BTW, just checked their website: NO listing as of yet].

Last edited:
After checking the pricing of the deluxe set ($159.98) at The Beatles US store, I’ll bet Amazon is going to price it closer to that. I sure hope not.

It will be lower than that...I'm waiting until closer to the release date but it's going to take a lot for me to choose amazon after the Big Pink fiasco....they rushed in at the very end to beat Walmart's price and then didn't have the stock:mad:..I'm guessing that importcds will be around the $130 mark because the Moose is HERE

I got in as well at $128 and change from Amazon.com but somebody posted on SUPERDELUXEEDITION.COM that it was cheaper at UDISCOVER their record company site......is this true?

Also on another topic where I posted this question yesterday in the Electric Ladyland chat is the following.....

Does anyone know for sure if the LP set of Electric Ladyland is numbered and limited? It seems to me the only site mentioning that it is is HENDRIX'S own site where they are offering it for about $150 including shipping the LP box set, a touque, t-shirt and a guitar pick in a tin as a limited numbered edition with a guaranteed low number between 1-350!!

Does anyone know if this numbered edition is exclusive to his site and are the first official pressings or is the whole run numbered? And to how many?

Thanks for everyone's consideration in this matter

Now it's available but at $179. Screw Amazon. I'm tired of Bezo's shenanigans. Ordering from Bull Moose.

I'm thini
I just ordered from the Moose too.

I'm glad you selected the Moose...BUT will you stay the course?...when the discounts start coming will you buckle under the temptation...will you forgo this noble feeling you have right now and succumb to the lure of less money spent...many a good man have stood where you are right now...and they took the easy way out...will you be that "guy"....I will be watching this test of wills very closely:whistle:

I hope more members select THE MOOSE:hi

Is the moose loose? Do they get the product to you on release day? Is their pricing the best? Or, is it just competitive? Are returns easy? Do they pack their items well for shipment?

I’m definitely not paying $180 for this.

Probably won't reach you on release day...pricing is competitive and with Moose points you acquire... it offers further discounts in the future...yes returns are easy...yes they pack items well...yes their staff eats gluten free...yes they are all registered voters...yes they believe in the force...no they don't step on cracks in the sidewalk...

Probably won't reach you on release day...pricing is competitive and with Moose points you acquire... it offers further discounts in the future...yes returns are easy...yes they pack items well...yes their staff eats gluten free...yes they are all registered voters...yes they believe in the force...no they don't step on cracks in the sidewalk...

And they all drink Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO ROTF

Nope! Not good enough. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back