'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that amazon.com has the lowest price right out of the gate (at least based on the sites I have checked thus far) at $128:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HFYZY7D/

:)
Yea, I pre-ordered at that price and shortly after that they took the page down. When it came back up price was up to $179. I'm sure it will be back down again by Nov.9
Either way I'm locked in at at $128. At least I hope so.

Yea, I pre-ordered at that price and shortly after that they took the page down. When it came back up price was up to $179. I'm sure it will be back down again by Nov.9

There's still almost 6 weeks to go before release and ImportCD, Deep Discount and even Walmart haven't posted any info/pricing as of yet....and I'm sure this release won't be 'limited' as a lot of surround box sets currently are. They're still selling Sgt. Pepper's boxset on the internet for under $90 [I paid $114 for that one].

Patience!

There's still almost 6 weeks to go before release and ImportCD, Deep Discount and even Walmart haven't posted any info/pricing as of yet....and I'm sure this release won't be 'limited' as a lot of surround box sets currently are. They're still selling Sgt. Pepper's boxset on the internet for under $90 [I paid $114 for that one].

Patience!
That's the thing...I really don't have patience. I mean.....what if....just what if......
I will not take any chances of being left out on this one. $10 or $15 dollars just isn't worth it to me. I'd rather have it in my hands.....than the grief of the unknown.

Yeah, I know. Logic says they are going to print up a shit pot of these....but how do we predict sales? If you go to Amazon US right now...it says it's their number 1 seller in CD's...or whatever the heck they call it. Uh huh......right..... :)

I guess one thing about Moose......I'm pretty sure they won't jack the price around. So, $139 or $137...whatever it is....that's what it is. Amazon will have a carnival ride of changes up until release.

Amazon is getting like vaudeville...they have these price reductions so they can tell you how much they saved you when they ship the item...it's a circus atmosphere:whistle:

That's the thing...I really don't have patience. I mean.....what if....just what if......
I will not take any chances of being left out on this one. $10 or $15 dollars just isn't worth it to me. I'd rather have it in my hands.....than the grief of the unknown.

Yeah, I know. Logic says they are going to print up a shit pot of these....but how do we predict sales? If you go to Amazon US right now...it says it's their number 1 seller in CD's...or whatever the heck they call it. Uh huh......right..... :)

Chill OUT GENE ...... In six weeks a lot can happen. It's not as though they're going to run out of product. Besides, you have Electric Ladyland coming the same day. Not too mention, QUAD SACDs from across the pond courtesy of Dutton Vocalion.

Worrying gets you NOWHERE [MAN] .........

Chill OUT GENE ...... In six weeks a lot can happen. It's not as though they're going to run out of product. Besides, you have Electric Ladyland coming the same day. Not too mention, QUAD SACDs from across the pond courtesy of Dutton Vocalion.

Worrying gets you NOWHERE [MAN] .........
And.......by ordering today from Moose....means....no worries. :)

I just noticed Amazon is advertising cars now with their new Alexa enabled device. :rolleyes:

I paid $114.29 for Sgt. Pecker too. That’s somewhere around what pricing should be on this release too.

But this is a DOUBLE album, Perp so the price should be $228.58 [just kidding']

BTW, Alexa is a back seat driver. And I heard through the grapevine that she's SINGLE!

You kid me not. Only half the album is great. The rest is good. :p

Didn’t we get more tracks on Sgt Peepers even though they were repeated demos and such?

I do believe this has MORE content including the unheard Esher 'Demo' takes.

BTW, was that you driving off with Alexa..........are you two gonna do it in the road.....Perp and the 'talking head!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back