'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I have Amazon Prime they charge me 7. 3.75% sales tax .... and I'm one of those who HATE paying THAT!
Well, I don’t mind paying the sales tax because, being in California, they want you to claim all the goods that you purchased during the calendar year and pay the tax that you didn’t pay when you file those year end taxes. In other words, you eventually have to pay.

I guess one thing about Moose......I'm pretty sure they won't jack the price around. So, $139 or $137...whatever it is....that's what it is. Amazon will have a carnival ride of changes up until release.

Bull Moose is now showing $159.97 which is up $20 from their initial price:

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/28134343

I think this is the first time I've seen this happen with them on a pre-order. I got my order in at the original price which I'm assuming they will honor.

I think this is the first time I've seen this happen with them on a pre-order. I got my order in at the original price which I'm assuming they will honor.
LOL! Wow...first time for everything I guess. Geez.....

The only time I can remember this happening is with the Roxy release...they were forced to change the price by the record company...they weren't the only outlet that had to do that...I'm sure it wasn't their decision..

Really? I've never encountered that when ordering from Amazon JP, same Japan editions as every other Japan website.
Non-Japanese versions are marked as import & generally more expensive.
My Sgt. Pepper set had SHM-CDs. I believe the Imagine box does as well.
The Japanese editions of these sets almost always have superior packaging etc., than Euro or domestic versions, that's why I buy them and pay a modest premium.
One exception was The Beatles 2009 Mono Masters where all of the sets were produced in Japan

Here is an example of the cdJapan offering

Everyone should keep in mind that it's early for the Beatles pre order and things will change...don't panic about getting the lowest price right now...things will sort out...and just because you got that lowest price now doesn't mean it will stay that way...because if this price change came from the top...it will have a ripple effect...I just spoke to someone from the Moose and he's checking into it for me...so if I find anything out I will post it...

Everyone should keep in mind that it's early for the Beatles pre order and things will change...don't panic about getting the lowest price right now...things will sort out...and just because you got that lowest price now doesn't mean it will stay that way...because if this price change came from the top...it will have a ripple effect...I just spoke to someone from the Moose and he's checking into it for me...so if I find anything out I will post it...
LOL! I contacted them too......waiting for an answer... :)

I just got a phone call from THE MOOSE...yes they actually call people back if you ask them...here is the deal...anyone who ordered at the $139 price...your order will be honored...but going forward the price is what is posted now...this was done to be a reward for early pre orders and there was a limited number of sets that they could sell at that price...I'm impressed that they called me back so soon after I contacted them...

I just got a phone call from THE MOOSE...yes they actually call people back if you ask them...here is the deal...anyone who ordered at the $139 price...your order will be honored...but going forward the price is what is posted now...this was done to be a reward for early pre orders and there was a limited number of sets that they could sell at that price...I'm impressed that they called me back so soon after I contacted them...

Crap! I was just getting ready to place an order with them! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back