'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she's recording all your conversations and knows your innermost secrets. And there's NO SUCH THING as a freebie, Perp. Just sayin' if you decide to run for Supreme Court Judge!
Not really. I use the mute button and it’s on 99.8% of the time. This way, she doesn’t get jealous of the hookers I invite over. :whistle:

I see you broke my code name. :ROFLMAO:

I just made a decision on not ordering this one on release date. No hurry for me.

Smart move, Perp. This way you can allocate your hard earned cash on spending a quiet evening with Alexa by cracking open a bottle of Monk's Quadraphonic Ale while dining on a sumptuous Mushroom Risotto meal and quietly whisper into her ear "Turn ME on, Alexa."

A Plastic, Fantastic LOVER!

Last edited:
Import CDs price $126.44

Deep Discount: $149.65

Deep Discount currently has a 15% off sale, bringing the price down to $127.20.

Now we will see how many stand firm with the Moose....or get weak in the knees with a lower price option......"be bold my countrymen...do not waiver from your convictions"(Hold the line Gos)

Now we will see how many stand firm with the Moose....or get weak in the knees with a lower price option......"be bold my countrymen...do not waiver from your convictions"(Hold the line Gos)
No chance I'm changing. Import to my door would be $137.52. My Moose order is $139.97......I prefer to give 2 additional dollars to Moose...

There is something that could help some of our members if they are patient...some of the places we buy our music from offer Pay Pal Credit...because these release dates are so close together for the Beatles...Hendrix...Jethro Tull...and Moodies....you could place all of these titles on one order and use Pay Pal Credit...which offers 6 months of interest free financing for purchases over $99....so it would spread out your expenses...now if you are one that couldn't wait for these releases to be bundled together..well...it won't work...I mean waiting a week between the releases might cause some amount of lost prestige....what would the neighbors think?....this is an unusual situation so I thought an "out of the box" solution might work for some that don't want to pay for these in one shot....I can't think of another situation with this many "box sets" so close together on their release dates....maybe that is why the Doobies set is in a holding pattern...

To be fair I should include Bob Dylan's box set...and also note that you could do something similar to Pay Pal Credit with the amazon store card...it just requires a higher threshold($150)….ok now for the negative side of this idea...if one of more of these box sets changes their release date it could cause problems...pay pal is slow to respond to order cancellations and each outlet(importcds..deepdiscount...etc)have their own policies regarding amending orders with pay pal involved..

So now you have seen the good and the possible bad....if you are going to implement this plan you need to wait until right before the first release date..11/2...by that time all these release dates should be established....

Import CDs price $126.44

Deep Discount: $149.65

Deep Discount currently has a 15% off sale, bringing the price down to $127.20.

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order with Deep Discount: $127.20 with FREE shipping and NO sales tax [with 15% off coupon code AUTUMN15]. I also included 2 UHD 'NATIVE' 4K BDs: Halloween/American Psycho. Great Prices on ALL.

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order with Deep Discount: $127.20 with FREE shipping and NO sales tax [with 15% off coupon code AUTUMN15]. I also included 2 UHD 'NATIVE' 4K BDs: Halloween/American Psycho. Great Prices on ALL.
That is a good deal. If Amazon can come down to around $130-$140, I may have to reconsider getting this by release day.

I just checked Deep....and my cost to my door would be $135.15....that's only $4 cheaper than Moose for me. And, I get points with Moose...so I'm sticking... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back