4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two are confirmed, Roberta Flack and Seals and Crofts, Hot Tuna is suspected, and there is supposed to be one out of left field ?
I still wonder what that one is ?

Donny Hathaway is going to happen.....sometime , and not confirmed by Steve Woolard.

Let the speculation begin !

Maybe...Papa John Creach ?
Umm....all four titles have been confirmed, fizzy. (See post #465 and earlier.)

Moving on....

I still think the May mystery artist box set , is Carly Simon.
with Five Quad Albums ...., she has much to give , and it would be a
sure sales box set , imo.

Optional picks , would be Joni Mitchell and James Taylor, with
3 Quad Albums each.
What about a "Singer Songwriter" box with all of the Simon, Taylor and Mitchell titles together? Is that asking too much? 🤪

Moving on....

I still think the May mystery artist box set , is Carly Simon.
with Five Quad Albums ...., she has much to give , and it would be a
sure sales box set , imo.

Optional picks , would be Joni Mitchell and James Taylor, with
3 Quad Albums each.
One addendum to that. It will include a Carly unreleased quad, possibly Another Passenger. This would fulfill the "blow your mind" comment that FR Steve made. 🙂

We ain’t getting a Carly box set, ya’ll know that right? At least it’s not coming yet anyway.

A hint!
1712689535354.png

This probably betrays my musical ignorance but its hard for me to be enthused about any of these titles. No killer rock title or left field choice
Umm seals and croft no. I heard the singles on the radio that was enough.
Yes I like Flacks big hit not sure how much I would listen to a whole album of soft rock. I dont know Hathaways music I know that album is revered here. Hot Tuna probably would take a chance on Burgers.
The prices are good and I may take the plunge when order time comes but not with any excitement. I would rather wait for reviews on Bridge of Sigh than get that with Machine Head maybe....

Indeed, you add the killer rock Quadio title Deep Purple “Machine Head” to this set of four and you end up with yet another very strong listening program rivaling nearly any of the previous. Rhino and Warner Music are really bringing home the bacon. I mean a lot of gold and platinum here along with the “cult” faves.

Last edited:
Back