4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on foraging rhino - throw us a bone before this thread degenerates further - we beg you!!
Ok, just a wild, “Will blow your mind” thought. I know CCR is controlled by Craft, but, they could license the Creedence Gold tapes to Rhino. And before you all jump down my throat, I only say that because for some reason Rhino has CCR shirts or sweat shirts for sale on their website.
Again, just wishful thinking.

Nothing wrong with that at all and to quote Bill Clinton, I feel your pain. That being said, you could always start a thread on that very topic and leave this one to the…

4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!​

😉
Sure but it would be nice if I could actually order them for a decent price.
And since this is the Rhino fanboy cheering section(sarcasm works both ways ya see!)
I figure this is the best place to note my concerns since Rhino actually participates in this thread
Carry on:SB

Ok, just a wild, “Will blow your mind” thought. I know CCR is controlled by Craft, but, they could license the Creedence Gold tapes to Rhino. And before you all jump down my throat, I only say that because for some reason Rhino has CCR shirts or sweat shirts for sale on their website.
Again, just wishful thinking.
I got the impression that the "blow your mind" comment was for the soon-to-be released box set, and not the actual 4 Quadios coming up.

A thousand pardons, posted on the wrong thread. It was meant for the Speculation Thread that is also about bundle number 4.

I think you are on the appropriate thread . The May box set , and May's next 4 Quadios are all spectaculated on this thread , as far as I can see.

Another April Fools prank could be to tell us four facts about the next batch, however one “fact” is isn’t true.

But which one?

Oh great Rhino who forages....on a scale of 1-10 how happy do you think this crowd will be with this set....
for everyone else.... which quad set have you liked the best so far???
The first by far. The bought most of the others just to be a team player and support the series.
And, to a lesser degree, because I am an anal complete-ist.

I'd love to see more quad releases on Blu-ray audio disc...

Out of interest... How many different releases has Quadio offered so far or are these twelve all of them?
Thats all in this new set of releases so far, there was the Chicago boxset, a Chicago single disc and the Aretha Franklin single disc ages ago.
Edit: Just noticed that the Doobies box set isn't on that web listing either

Back