What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin "Melancholy Danish Page Pageboys Get It On" DVD-Audio 2 disc set

A concert from July 23, 1979 Theatreat, Copenhagen, Denmark. It is a silver pressed disc from Empress Valley Supreme Disc. Promotional disc.It has the show in both dd 5.1 and PPCM: DVD-Audio 5.1 @24/96. it has no UPC code. Disc was pressed in Taiwan printed in the U.K. Catologue number EVSDVD-A 002/1/2. Is this a bootleg? Is it any good?

Thank you for the interest, but not at this time. Sorry for the delayed response. It is usually easier to reach me via email. What do you have to trade?

All I currently have is R.E.M. 'Around the Sun' CD/DVD-A, Pink 'I'm Not Dead' Dualdisc CD/DVD-V and Super Furry Animals 'Love Kraft' SACD Hybrid 5.1.

More Cash spent & got:
Cash (400 x 373).jpg
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison - SACD

Hiromi - Time Control - SACD - Thanks sfactor23 :)

Love Hiromi! I have 3 of her sacd's and a DTS/DD of "Spiral" with a video in DTS (96) no less. Plus the MC sacd of it. I found it at BB one day, with a cracked jewel case and got it cheap. double set with a cd of the same. No attention here though.

Donald Fagen "Morph the Cat" arrived today. Also managed to find a reasonable price copy of "The Nightfly" at last so that should be with me soon. :)

Love Hiromi! I have 3 of her sacd's and a DTS/DD of "Spiral" with a video in DTS (96) no less. Plus the MC sacd of it. I found it at BB one day, with a cracked jewel case and got it cheap. double set with a cd of the same. No attention here though.

I've got all the Hiromi MCH SACDs (one way or another) now.....

Time Control
Spiral
Brain
Bayond Standard &
Another Mind

Have I missed anything?

I've got all the Hiromi MCH SACDs (one way or another) now.....

Time Control
Spiral
Brain
Bayond Standard &
Another Mind

Have I missed anything?

I haven't seen reviews of anything beyond Brain, at least not from a multichannel perspective. That's the only one I have, can you offer up some thoughts on the others?

Mark Z

I need to listen to them some more but but off the top of my head in order of preference:

Another Mind
Spiral
Brain
Time Control (only listened once so far)
Beyond Standard (apt description really)

Without a doubt Beyond Standard is the best IMO. Very good surround and music is 70's style fusion jazz. This is a disc I play quite often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back