What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morph The Cat; Donald Fagen; CD+DVD "Special Edition": Just bought this one used off the Bay for US$11.00 including shipping, in very good condition. I hesitated on this one for a while due to (my) confusion over the DVD content and the strangely disparate pricing, but if it says DVD it's DVD-A. And what a DVD-A, this is reference quality stuff.

Great deal! less than retail! 2 disc set, I sold my cd.

The Vicar. Songbook #1

6177Q2EJkxL._SX300_.jpg

Really looking forward to givign this one a listen! :)

I've added it to my wish list on hmv.co.jp

Not much chance of getting one though. The listing says
# Release Date
19 Sep 2007
# For Order
#
usually instock within 2-3 days

Yea, sure, 2 to 3 days.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Herbie-Hancock_000000000002254/item_Head-Hunters_2598881

I really like this album so out of curiosity I just had a look via the SA-CD.net link to amazon.com they have it but $55.76 (others allegedly have it) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ULV3E6/?tag=sacdinfocom-20

Studio Voodoo (DVD-Audio).

Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel now.. I'm resisting the urge to get some of the last remaining DVD-A's on my shopping list, things like the Luis Miguel "Romances" and stuff like this DTS Voodoo, another one I'll probably never play.. stupid really.. but the OCD's taken over and I have to get "the lot" :mad:@: :eek:

Some things are better left unsaid :)

Studio Voodoo (DVD-Audio).

Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel now.. I'm resisting the urge to get some of the last remaining DVD-A's on my shopping list, things like the Luis Miguel "Romances" and stuff like this DTS Voodoo, another one I'll probably never play.. stupid really.. but the OCD's taken over and I have to get "the lot" :mad:@: :eek:

Mine was $20.00 in 05. All my 1st dvd a's were $20.00. The $300.00 tag is listed in the qq ebay shocker list from around 2006. I bet it's still up if you look. I was mighty tempted to sell mine but kept it. Glad i did.

I'm listening to Fleetwood Mac Rumours. just arrived today, brand new Japanese surround sound SACD. incredible sound.

Blimey that's less than I paid when it was released!

it's a fair price i reckon (quite what will happen with the value of these BSS's once Jakko's new 5.1 mix comes out is anybody's guess!? prices for the old Warner disc may plummet!) not low enough for the "QQ Anti-Shocker Log" by any means! :eek:

Mine was $20.00 in 05. All my 1st dvd a's were $20.00. The $300.00 tag is listed in the qq ebay shocker list from around 2006. I bet it's still up if you look. I was mighty tempted to sell mine but kept it. Glad i did.

I don't know how anyone can justify blowing $300 on a disc that isn't that rare at all..!? they must have more money than sense!! now something like the Scorpions SA-CD, different story! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back