What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got both the "Journey to the Centre of the Eye" SACD from NEKTAR & the CD/DVD-A combo of Seal's second album (released in 1994).
Will listen & vote on both today! :)

Ogre: Plague of the Planets. If you are a fan of 70's Black Sabbath style rock, you should really check this recording out. Just send Dietrich an email to order. Only $22 delivered to the US and shipping was incredibly fast considering it was coming from Germany. Highly recommended.

Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Vol. II 2 SACD my 4th copy ESSENTIAL!
dylan_greatest_hits_af.jpg

Sly & the Family Stone - There's a Riot Goin' On SACD my 5th copy
318498.jpg

Metallica - Black Album (good album, ok mix)
LTJ Bukem - Planet Earth (good mix, ok album)
Beck - Guero (need more time with this one)

Sony Music Japan 5.1 Hybrid-SACD release of Herbie Hancock's " Head Hunters" a disc I've been after for ages. If you like jazz-rock you'll like this, good surround mix as well - I think its the original Quad mix, but I've never owned this album before so I'm not sure. As usual the Japanese SACDs are very good - and I'm pro PCM. The booklet in the jewel case is only the front & back cover of the vinyl release with a Japanese only insert.

I'm surprised it even comes with the jewel case. I thought they were all digipaks. Was this particular title recently re-released?

As Time Goes By - Lakatos (M/C SA-CD),
Erogenous - Mystic Moods Orchestra (DTS CD),
Club Voodoo - Studio Voodoo (DTS CD),
The Complex - Blue Man Group (DVD-Audio).

Morph The Cat; Donald Fagen; CD+DVD "Special Edition": Just bought this one used off the Bay for US$11.00 including shipping, in very good condition. I hesitated on this one for a while due to (my) confusion over the DVD content and the strangely disparate pricing, but if it says DVD it's DVD-A. And what a DVD-A, this is reference quality stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back