4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With such a wide variety of music on these titles, can anybody claim they'll revisit them all repeatedly? They all have superior audio quality, but for example, I listened to AWB once, and doubt i'll pull it out again. Too many other titles in my library more to my musical taste. Even Alanis won't get much play, her depressing lyrics are repetitive.

Appears to be single-use per account. Even after clearing cookies and cache, it will not apply.
Honey, welcome to forum and good mornin' - the trick is a diff browser or/and different email used (and diff payment card, will really throw them off your trail).

Got my Joni Box & the four new Quadio bundle ordered. Went threw like a breeze. I got an email from credit card and another from Rhino confirming seconds after ordering (not that I was worried about it).

With such a wide variety of music on these titles, can anybody claim they'll revisit them all repeatedly? They all have superior audio quality, but for example, I listened to AWB once, and doubt i'll pull it out again. Too many other titles in my library more to my musical taste. Even Alanis won't get much play, her depressing lyrics are repetitive.
I like hearing those ones I know the least well because they are fresher listens. The AWB disc I have played three times and like the mix very much. I like all kinds of musical styles and genres, but I want the best of each of them. AWB is tops for funk/r&b mixed in quad.

Honey, welcome to forum and good mornin' - the trick is a diff browser or/and different email used (and diff payment card, will really throw them off your trail).
Gotcha. Wasn't sure I needed to jump through the different account hoop. I thought that different browser + cache/cookie clear would do it, but afraid not. Thanks.

The code didn't work for me when I ordered the Quadio bundle - it did when I previously ordered the Joni box.

But assuming I don't get stung for UK tax, thats only £19.50 inc. P&P per Quadio disc, which is pretty good, even if I get stung for tax (£15) & the awful tax gathering fee (£8-£12), they're still only around £26 each.

Ordered
Bundle #4 + Jagged Little Pill; discount applied (same browser etc.) and it worked but dropped me below $100. Added Rumours so I got free shipping back. NOTE: It has taken me this long to realize that the Alanis Morissette titled was not Under Rug Swept! Figured I’d take a chance.

Long Live Quadio! :rocks

Ordered mine around 6am EST. Coupon no workie but that’s ok as I used it for Joanie Mitchell. Now it’s time to play the waiting game ie Rhino’s horrific fulfillment setup (still waiting on the Doors from last Friday - no notice of shipping of course).

Funny you say that’s I think the Joanie Mitchell stuff sounds amazing - like it was recorded yesterday but she’s so not my cup of tea I’ll doubt I’ll ever play them again.

Ordered Burgers & Breeze. Used Chrome, purchased as guest, discount code worked, PayPal worked. Yaaay! :rocks

Discount code CC24WMX15 is not working for me. I have even cleared my browsing history and cookies and it still does not work. Does anyone know of a another code to use?

So much to order! More Quadio's, another Quadio Box Set, Atmos/5.1 BluRays, wow.

Thinking back the the feelings of helplessness we had when the 2010 Quadio program was killed prematurely, then the 2 year delay on the Doobies Quadio Box (so many thought it would never happen), and the sad announcement from AF that the BS&T GH SACD would not have the quad tracks and that they were winding down their quad program and eventually their company, and NOW.................

Who predicted this for 2024??? Even the most positive fan has to be pinching themselves with the abundance of surround stuff that's out there now.

And truth be told, most of our fortune now is the result of a very dedicated Rhino foraging for titles who is clearly one of "us"! :SG

Back