4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this Hot Tuna band is a spinoff of Jefferson Airplane...Doh! That I did not know, probably because I never paid much attention to HT back in the day as I found the lead vocals to be kind of bizarre. Now I know why the dudes in my area, who were so heavily into the San Francisco bands, liked these guys.

If Rhino offers a four pack for this round, I will probably get it too.

I'll be honest here...there have been so many new releases from Rhino and others that I seriously forgot about the upcoming 4 Quadios. No, really. In my mind, I had already ordered them...which of course, I haven't. Ugh...more money to spend. I just want to order them, and get them accounted for on my spreadsheet.

Thankfully Iam not the only one. Health issues kept popping up, so I lost where "we are". I log in and see 4 Joni releases and think since when were all 4 releases from the same artist.
Then I see our community have received their copies....wait, what?
I was confused as a baby in a strip bar.......took me 2 hrs to get back to reality

**Note to self, Have your coffee before logging in**

Can someone tell me who holds the keys to the vault for Jefferson Airplane, would love Volunteers, Worst of Airplane and Jefferson Starship, Blows Against The Empire, and Dragon Fly, the Quad mixes.
Kenm, many here have expressed interest in Rhino (who's releasing Grunt label albums on Quadio) releasing both Dragon Fly and Spitfire. Let's hope it happens. As johnbs mentioned, Red Octopus was released, so with Dragon Fly & Spitfire that'd be a very nice trifecta!

Kenm, many here have expressed interest in Rhino (who's releasing Grunt label albums on Quadio) releasing both Dragon Fly and Spitfire. Let's hope it happens. As johnbs mentioned, Red Octopus was released, so with Dragon Fly & Spitfire that'd be a very nice trifecta!

Don’t forget Bark! Not sure that Rhino would do Volunteers or Worst

Thankfully Iam not the only one. Health issues kept popping up, so I lost where "we are". I log in and see 4 Joni releases and think since when were all 4 releases from the same artist.
Then I see our community have received their copies....wait, what?
I was confused as a baby in a strip bar.......took me 2 hrs to get back to reality

**Note to self, Have your coffee before logging in**
Best of luck with your health and happy listening as you continue to recuperate.

Just a heads up - the next set will go live this Thursday night at 9:15 PDT, fingers crossed!
Carry on.

Question for you, @ForagingRhino. Does it make a difference to Rhino if we all pull the trigger on the new Quadios the moment they get released, or a day later...or a week later? Curious if it might -
a - overwhelm the system and cause problems
b - make anyone think maybe they aren't that popular if we all wait to long (and could affect future releases)
c - any number of other reasons

...or is it more of, "just buy them!" 🙂

Yes, we all want to be the first kid on the block to have the new shiny object in our hands, but we (well, me at least) want to do what's best to make sure we keep getting these awesome Blu-rays.

Thank you for all you and Rhino do for surround sound.

This is a great dilemma to have too many Rhino releases to buy......
Im going to need a new shelving unit just for the Quadios soon.
I currently have more DV than any other quad or surround imprints, but Quadio is gaining fast.
Really like the fact that we get four-pack for each installment. Can't imagine skipping any of these or the recent selections.

Last edited:
Question for you, @ForagingRhino. Does it make a difference to Rhino if we all pull the trigger on the new Quadios the moment they get released, or a day later...or a week later? Curious if it might -
a - overwhelm the system and cause problems
b - make anyone think maybe they aren't that popular if we all wait to long (and could affect future releases)
c - any number of other reasons

...or is it more of, "just buy them!" 🙂

Yes, we all want to be the first kid on the block to have the new shiny object in our hands, but we (well, me at least) want to do what's best to make sure we keep getting these awesome Blu-rays.

Thank you for all you and Rhino do for surround sound.
Just buy them.

Thanks!

Back