ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is a continuation of the discussion that started on the Fleetwood Mac poll thread about these "sticker photos" on the back of these box sets...there is one on the Roxy Box set..it's glued on a little better...but it's still going to come off with increased handling..or probably just fall off in time...

IMG_2995.jpg

If you read Steve Hoffman's post(number 2 on the thread)he talks about a "rough remix"..that wasn't intended for release...if anybody knows it's Hoffman...

I think I recall that this other mix was quad. And he had that master, or a good copy of it. It was a potential quad release right?

I think Hoffman is talking about the rough mix being the "other" mix as he firmly contends there is only 1 mix..and he should know as he did work on one of the cd versions

The reviewer at uncut went so far as to say there were different instrument placements.
I’ve got both the CD and the SACD versions so maybe this weekend I can compare them and get to the bottom of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that was a hubcap from a mini cooper:walker

I was once walking back home in the early hours at the age of about 18, having had way more beers more than my legs could understand! Anyway I came to a dual carriageway, heard a car, thought better stop, saw the car, it was a Mini. Then there was an odd sounding crack, and I watched the mini spin down the road past me, then, a wheel bumped into my legs knocking me over. So I got up, picked up the wheel and wandered over to the car, knocked on the driver's window gave him his wheel, saying "I think this is yours" then staggered off back home. Woke up the next day wondering why I had a sore leg, then remembered! Don't know if it was a Mini Cooper it was the mid-70s so could have been!

UGH - does anyone have a link to a free Tag & Rename? I can't find one...on the other hand....it's possible I bought my last copy.....but since my laptop blew up...I can't find the program or any paper trail.

I love that program, and well...I know how to use it.

FYI - I can find a link, but it wants me to agree to download other stuff and change my home page, etc. Sounds suspicious. Not going there...

UGH - does anyone have a link to a free Tag & Rename? I can't find one...on the other hand....it's possible I bought my last copy.....but since my laptop blew up...I can't find the program or any paper trail.

FYI - I can find a link, but it wants me to agree to download other stuff and change my home page, etc. Sounds suspicious. Not going there...

I'd be careful...PC World is trustworthy...maybe you can get help here

Snood use this - Tagscanner free - but one of the few programs Snood willing to donate to.....it that gooood:cool:

https://www.xdlab.ru/en/

ceec37674122d41a1805ba6c0c40b1a5.jpg

Woo hoo!!
Cheap Trick rocks...they don’t sound like any other band I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a copy of the Deluxe Edition which contains a version of the song Dream Police (No Strings Version)...(actually without strings and keyboards). You barely notice they are missing. That's how good the basic track was. (y)

There is a thread about STYX somewhere.....we all been talking about a possible multi-channel release of The Mission (their new album) and on Facebook, they've begun a countdown to "something".

No one seems to know what it is......I can only dream that they are announcing release of a 5.1 of that title. Probably not...but anyway. They started at "6 Days" and today they are down to 2 Days. And, each time they post, they show a playing card......no clue what it all means.

There is a thread about STYX somewhere.....we all been talking about a possible multi-channel release of The Mission (their new album) and on Facebook, they've begun a countdown to "something".

No one seems to know what it is......I can only dream that they are announcing release of a 5.1 of that title. Probably not...but anyway. They started at "6 Days" and today they are down to 2 Days. And, each time they post, they show a playing card......no clue what it all means.

This is the 15th anniversary of Cyclorama...just saying...I wouldn't be surprised to see a hi rez download...I guess you found the thread HERE

Back