ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what about John Coltrane? Wow....I like that. Listening to Blue Train right now...just super. Might have to order the Blu-Ray Audio.....

Blue Train is brilliant! HDTracks has a great mastering in hi-res if you'd rather go that route.

OK, I'm about to freak out....I thought I absolutely knew everything about The Doors....so what in the heck is

THIS & THIS ???

OK, I read the description....as you all will...but what the hell? I had no clue...

OK, I'm about to freak out....I thought I absolutely knew everything about The Doors....so what in the heck is

THIS & THIS ???

OK, I read the description....as you all will...but what the hell? I had no clue...

Ugh... Full Circle is an album released by the remaining living members of the Doors after Jim Morrison's death. It sucks!

No, I don't doubt they do suck...I just hadn't heard about them...which shocks me considering how much I love all things Doors.

I found a stereo 8-track of Full Circle years ago and was very excited thinking I'd found a Doors album I wasn't aware of. I was sadly disappointed it when I listened to it...

Speaking of stuff you may not have known about the Doors. Are you familiar with the Butts Band? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butts_Band

Wow! Nope, don't know about that either. Well, most of my knowledge of The Doors is just that. The Doors...I might have much less knowledge about other members individually and what they did after Jim passed in the early to mid 70's. Too bad...I'm sure they all have stories to tell.

Does anyone have the DVD-A of Rod Sterwart (It Had To Be You) ?

51W3PsSkxhL._SY355_.jpg

Back