Allman Brothers "Idlewild South" Deluxe Edition with 5.1 surround coming soon!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing release, love "Midnight Rider" I'm definitely getting it, and I'll even buy Eat A Peach if its redone! The Fillmore East Blu-ray set is excellent. But what I really want is "Brothers & Sisters" in 5.1/4.0 - the album that introduced me to the Allman Brothers Band.

Obviously I'll have to finally get a BD player with DTS-HD master for audio. My old Samsung is core dts only.

Your player will still play the disc in DTS - it is backwards compatible

$50 (US) is actually a great price for 3 CDs and a Blu-Ray disc IMO. Problem is there are so many other things that are also pulling at my bank account!
This might be #1 though on my Christmas wish list. ;)

$50 (US) is actually a great price for 3 CDs and a Blu-Ray disc IMO. Problem is there are so many other things that are also pulling at my bank account!
This might be #1 though on my Christmas wish list. ;)

I got all excited ordering from amazon.ca then the postage cost of $18 to Australia stunned me!
Apparently they have changed their postage costing policy.

Well now I know why we haven't heard any more concrete info & news on this release yet. According to the amazon.ca pages, this release has been delayed until the beginning of December. This should give all of us more time to accumulate the necessary funds and recover from such budget-busting releases like "THRAK" and "Premonitions"

I really, REALLY want this one, and if they ever get it straitened out I will probably have to get rid of a few of my pre-orders I have in already as they are almost $300 worth so far, and there are a few more I still want, sheesh where is that lottery win when you need it?!?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Idlewild-South/dp/B0157FE6AM/

Good news for anyone looking to preorder this title in the UK (and Europe)
A preorder has just gone up at the link above on amazon UK for 29 pounds. That's 29 pounds for 3 CDs and the 5.1 Blu-Ray Audio Disc.
For US residents looking to preorder from there, the preorder comes out to $41.26
Again, I think that's a fantastic price for 3 CDs and a Blu-Ray disc, so get on it now! :)

Reactions: GOS
Back