Deluxe Edition of "Imagine" Coming Soon! (Remixed 5.1 and Remastered Quad audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping notice from Bol.com in the Netherlands. Delivery tomorrow.

Yeah...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

This release sounds like the best and most determined surround release ever. So much thought and effort has gone into this, can’t wait for my CDJAPAN order to arrive.

It certainly has contained the most marketing and insight into the making of the product that I can ever remember...your use of the word determined is most appropriate..it helps that Yoko(koo koo)Ono is involved and has a vested interest in the release...I doubt if the remaining Beatles would ever get this involved in any of the Beatle releases...Ringo seems like he could care less about the publicity and Paul keeps himself busy with other projects and both have legacies that are intact...but for Ono...this is her big chance to bask in the spotlight...

It certainly has contained the most marketing and insight into the making of the product that I can ever remember...your use of the word determined is most appropriate..it helps that Yoko(koo koo)Ono is involved and has a vested interest in the release...I doubt if the remaining Beatles would ever get this involved in any of the Beatle releases...Ringo seems like he could care less about the publicity and Paul keeps himself busy with other projects and both have legacies that are intact...but for Ono...this is her big chance to bask in the spotlight...
Though, this time it is working in our advantage...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

I wouldn't get too excited about the tracking you get from amazon UK...at least for those of us in the US...it doesn't really track much at all..and that October date you were given is just an estimate...

Not in this case - they shipped it UPS Express Saver, it will track accurately right to the front door including signature image (if required). Very surprised they're using UPS for a basic ship. Could be delayed a couple days at customs but it will track accurately. It's now showing October 8th for delivery, lol.

Normally Amazon global standard shipping will just say "dispatched" and never change, so this is a welcome surprise.

Anyway my calender just got a bit messed up and now I can't go over until the October 27th week-end. Boo. Still saved a bunch of money over Amazon Canada or shipping directly here from there (duty/import fees/etc)

Last edited:
Actually UPS had upgraded their tracking system and has expanded to the UK at least, not sure about Europa.
Ordered something from the UK a bit ago and it was shipped via UPS but the name is slightly different can't remember it exactly.
I have noticed that UK shipments have slowed down markedly this year.
About an extra week on average.

I still like ordering from Japan far better as living on the West Coast, it leaves Narita, hits customs outside of San Francisco(Alameda?) and up to Seattle.

I'm a bit confused over the book included in the bundles as I already had a pre-order in at Amazon UK for the standard version of the stand-alone book also being issued in October. Amazon UK is listing it as 320 pages (although I'm always wary of Amazon's descriptions) but the "bundled" version is 120 pages according to Matt over at MusicTap:

http://www.musictap.net/

Confusion reigns.

It seems as though the "bundled" version of the book is indeed the 320 page version according to the Universal site so I've now cancelled my pre-order with Amazon. As the release date of the bundle is now 9th October I guess I will need to wait at least until Tuesday to find out if this is correct.

Not sure what's happening with Amazon UK... At first my delivery was due today, then it changed to Tuesday and the item became 'unavailable' on the site, now it is in stock and available for same day delivery today but my order still says Tuesday. This is somewhat annoying! :confused:

Not in this case - they shipped it UPS Express Saver, it will track accurately right to the front door including signature image (if required). Very surprised they're using UPS for a basic ship. Could be delayed a couple days at customs but it will track accurately. It's now showing October 8th for delivery, lol.

Normally Amazon global standard shipping will just say "dispatched" and never change, so this is a welcome surprise.

Anyway my calender just got a bit messed up and now I can't go over until the October 27th week-end. Boo. Still saved a bunch of money over Amazon Canada or shipping directly here from there (duty/import fees/etc)
For me I had Amazon ship it to me via their Amazon Global Standard but this time they are using DHL and I’m getting mine delivered Monday here in Florida😀😀

Not sure what's happening with Amazon UK... At first my delivery was due today, then it changed to Tuesday and the item became 'unavailable' on the site, now it is in stock and available for same day delivery today but my order still says Tuesday. This is somewhat annoying! :confused:

Yep confusion too my end from Amazon UK. I've had no dispatch email... And the boxset has disappeared from my orders history?! Although when I check on the web listing it says I had purchased this item back in August and says it's available for delivery tomorrow. Confused.com! I did have the standalone book on order too but that says it's been pushed back to the 14th? Hmm I'm just hoping it turns up...

Yep confusion too my end from Amazon UK. I've had no dispatch email... And the boxset has disappeared from my orders history?! Although when I check on the web listing it says I had purchased this item back in August and says it's available for delivery tomorrow. Confused.com! I did have the standalone book on order too but that says it's been pushed back to the 14th? Hmm I'm just hoping it turns up...
I've had no dispatch email either, and I don't do Prime, and had selected free shipping, so it is supposed to arrive 10-11th, I hope so as as of yesterday I'm out the country for work for two weeks on the 12th!

I've had that happen before -- a sign your shipment is processing, so hang on!

Actually UPS had upgraded their tracking system and has expanded to the UK at least, not sure about Europa.
Ordered something from the UK a bit ago and it was shipped via UPS but the name is slightly different can't remember it exactly.
I have noticed that UK shipments have slowed down markedly this year.
About an extra week on average.

I still like ordering from Japan far better as living on the West Coast, it leaves Narita, hits customs outside of San Francisco(Alameda?) and up to Seattle.

I've noticed the same decline in amazon UK shipments...I remember seeing my first shipment from the Royal Mail...I felt like James Bond:whistle:

I've noticed the same decline in amazon UK shipments...I remember seeing my first shipment from the Royal Mail...I felt like James Bond:whistle:
That's funny. I've had the same delay issues with Burning Shed so I'm thinking that the issue is downstream from the vendors, UK Royal Mail, USPS etc.
My last order from BS, XTC I believe took like a month.
I quit ordering from Amazon.ca years ago as the items seemed to hit Canadian customs whatever and sitting for 2 weeks.

Back