ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer Cataloge in 5.1 Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be a KC LTIA reference, I'd think.

You're probably right Tim. I just ordered the LTIA from Burning Shed 2 days ago. A lot of money to get the blu-ray but I paid a lot for Aqualung and the Pink Floyd boxes just to get the blu-ray. Too bad the record companies don't offer standalone blu-ray editions, easier on the wallet and easier storage. Just dreaming.

Last edited:
Maybe someone already mentioned it but these are ultra cheap from amazon.de to the USA

EUR 25,32 total price for both delivered

(a bit under $32)

Check out the specs on a burned down shed order:

Subtotal: $30.50 USD
Shipping: $17.10 USD
Total: $47.60 USD

YIKES!

My price is 2 x 12.99 EUR from Amazon.de and I got the info they are on its way arriving tomorrow, approx before high noon local time.
So If you wake up in the USA here it is already "old stuff" :)

Markus

Maybe someone already mentioned it but these are ultra cheap from amazon.de to the USA

EUR 25,32 total price for both delivered

(a bit under $32)

Check out the specs on a burned down shed order:

Subtotal: $30.50 USD
Shipping: $17.10 USD
Total: $47.60 USD

YIKES!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Burning Shed order has been posted

[email protected]

11:23 (hace 1 minutos)

The following items have been sent:

1 x Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer (2cd/1dvd-a preorder)
1 x Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (2cd/1dvd-a preorder)

burning shed limited | 8 white lodge, hall road, norwich, nr4 6dg, united kingdom

You guys had me second-guessing my Amazon UK order, but I checked the Burning Shed site and they are one pound more expensive than Amazon, and half the shipping cost to Canada from Amazon (based on my preorder of LTIA). They will ship on Tuesday, so I will wait out the few days.

Last edited:
My amazon.de order is Versand in Kürze. Should have these in a week,

update: Versandt

Last edited:
pictures...

Attachments

• sony_dvd_audio_tarkus_back.jpg
    sony_dvd_audio_tarkus_back.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 218
  • sony_dvd_audio.jpg
    sony_dvd_audio.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 216
The remixes are fantastic.... awesome.

I also like the technical notes, how SW had to search thru all the digital files.... I believe FX Copyroom supplied the files from the original multi tracks. The longer outro of Knife Edge is fantastic. I only complain SW haven remastered the original albums... they're the same Shout Factory (Pearce/Wortham) masterings. The original Manticore CDs are better IMO

I hope SW has the chance to do PATE, Trilogy and BSS too.

There will be BD releases for these? Did I miss something?

Oh Crap - brain damage again.
Sorry, I thought for some reason we were discussing LTIA indeed...please accept my apologies for the snippy answer & bad attitude.
It must be an age thing......:mad:

These are all at 24/48, simply because that is how the tapes were transferred.
We are going to ask for 24/96 transfers of the next batch though.....please remember these were originally going to be DVD-V discs, not DVD-A/V.

The remixes are fantastic.... awesome.

I also like the technical notes, how SW had to search thru all the digital files.... I believe FX Copyroom supplied the files from the original multi tracks. The longer outro of Knife Edge is fantastic. I only complain SW haven remastered the original albums... they're the same Shout Factory (Pearce/Wortham) masterings. The original Manticore CDs are better IMO

I hope SW has the chance to do PATE, Trilogy and BSS too.

And don't forget WBMFTTSTNE!!!

Oh Crap - brain damage again.
Sorry, I thought for some reason we were discussing LTIA indeed...please accept my apologies for the snippy answer & bad attitude.
It must be an age thing......:mad:

These are all at 24/48, simply because that is how the tapes were transferred.
We are going to ask for 24/96 transfers of the next batch though.....please remember these were originally going to be DVD-V discs, not DVD-A/V.

there's a next batch! It's official..!

Yeeeeeeeaaaayyyyyyyyy...!!!!!

:banana:

Back