Jim Alfredson THEO - Pledge music Blu-Ray option

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to download the FLAC files in 32 minutes.... :)
Now....to figure out what to do with them...lol

Yeah, I have Foobar.....haven't used it yet really.

Read only?

I have tried twice now; took 2 hours each time to DL 3.2GB. They are 2- 26 seconds each, and will not delete. There is a clear fault.

Yes, something is amiss but I'm not sure it's on my end as other people have not had this problem. I can send you a link to the files from a different source if you'd like. Please PM me your email address.

Oh boy.....configure HDMI to 5.1?? You have just gone beyond my knowledge base.....

Oops. Rightclick the sound icon in your taskbar, select playing devices (don't know the exact word in english but something like that) then select your hdmi thingy and configure.
You also look at properties to set samplefrequency? and stuff.

Oops. Rightclick the sound icon in your taskbar, select playing devices (don't know the exact word in english but something like that) then select your hdmi thingy and configure.
You also look at properties to set samplefrequency? and stuff.

Holy Cow...it worked! Thanks my man.....

It looks like this:

properties configure.jpg

The highlighted part is properties and on the left configure.

Here's files.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 88
I have now cut files and pasted them to EHD. They seem to be working, just checking them all now.

Looks good to me (filesize and all) do they work now? If not, have you tried Foobar?

Creature's is nearly 7 minutes, not 20 seconds.

I am now playing via VLC player of Toshiba Eternal Hard Drive. They would not play form laptop for some reason.

Listening to this now. Lyrics right up my street!
I need to play through receiver to truly judge and get a feel. I am having issues with mine as of current. The receiver will not recognize my remote(internal problem, fixed once already).

I am glad to support this release. Hopefully other artists will follow this model(take note Dweezil Zappa).

Fronts pretty compressed.

Yikes

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 142
Back