Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queenryche/Geoff Tate: "Face to Face" dualdisc DD 5.1

An OUTSTANDING ROCKING MELODIC VERY DISCRETE Dualdisc which on my system sounds like a DVD~A!

VERY highly recommended https://www.amazon.com/Face-Queensryche/dp/B000ION6OK

Never heard that one. I'm not really that surprised. I have heard a few Dual Discs that sound amazing IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Queenryche/Geoff Tate: "Face to Face" dualdisc DD 5.1

An OUTSTANDING ROCKING MELODIC VERY DISCRETE Dualdisc which on my system sounds like a DVD~A!

VERY highly recommended https://www.amazon.com/Face-Queensryche/dp/B000ION6OK

Never heard that one. I'm not really that surprised. I have heard a few Dual Discs that sound amazing IMO.

Robert Reed - Sanctuary II
2rek579.jpg

I forgot to mention that this is just great :banana:.

Chicago Transit Authority (Blu-ray)

This is my first listen. I've never heard the album before and I'm really enjoying it. I've read many comments about the lack of fidelity, but I was expecting much worse than what I'm hearing. Superb mix and I love the bass having so much presence. Excellent!

Chicago Transit Authority (Blu-ray)

This is my first listen. I've never heard the album before and I'm really enjoying it. I've read many comments about the lack of fidelity, but I was expecting much worse than what I'm hearing. Superb mix and I love the bass having so much presence. Excellent!
It is the best of all of them. Crank real loud Free Form Guitar, and you can hear the neck creaking, strings vibrating and just the raw power of guitar and amp.

Your Foobar player is awesome. Is it hard to put together ? I have been contemplating putting together a player and this is what I would like.

It's pretty easy, the only thing is that during installation you get a pdf pop-up of the manual and you may want to save it instead of clicking it away (like I did the first time :violin).
You can find it here.

I had to have that cool foobar skin too - after seeing Jan and Gene's pictures :) It's great.

Now listening to some E.S. magic:

IMG_9711web_zpsjhr26ke3.jpg

Wha?? John Denver? If yes....surround???

Good mix too. Some dude on SHF says it is the best quad mix ever but I am not going anywhere near that. Mix is good and track list is excellent. Some really nice covers too!

Good mix too. Some dude on SHF says it is the best quad mix ever but I am not going anywhere near that. Mix is good and track list is excellent. Some really nice covers too!

It may not be widely known, but I'm a big Denver fan.....I just bought his Greatest Hits Vol II on vinyl. :)

It may not be widely known, but I'm a big Denver fan.....I just bought his Greatest Hits Vol II on vinyl. :)

I have enjoyed his music since I was a kid. "Oh God" was one of my favorite movies when I was very young...

Back