Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Main Street People - Four Tops

:music
(and then to the land of nod! :zzzzz )

Are You Man Enough? Are you gonna let them shoot you down?

Love the song to bits and the album is pretty great too. :)

Ordered yesterday at my musicstore :yikes

wilderness.jpg

First surround playback after power restored after Matthew knocked it out several days ago, Allman Brothers Band "Idlewild South". I hope Kevin Reeves gets to redo surround mixes of "At Fillmore East" and "Eat a Peach."

First surround playback after power restored after Matthew knocked it out several days ago, Allman Brothers Band "Idlewild South". I hope Kevin Reeves gets to redo surround mixes of "At Fillmore East" and "Eat a Peach."

"Eat a Peach" is a possibility, but Kevin Reeves has already remixed the Fillmore East concerts in surround. That's the 3-disc Blu-Ray set released in 2014. The fidelity is excellent, but it's far from discrete...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjork Vespertine DVD-A: Just got this, reminds me of some electronica I have. Definitely discreet and at first listen well mastered. Kind of chill music I guess.

Queensryche Geoff Tate, Face To Face, 5.1 Dolby Digital 16/48. A little weak of course, but I did treat the disc which livened it up. Really great surround mix, but too bad for Dolby Digital. Music wise, it's no Empire but not too bad. Nice little onscreen pictures, when it is a Geoff Tate song lyrics are included, but not with Queensryche. It is a Dual Disc, CD on one side and DVD on other.

Ten Years After, A Space In Time, 24/96 5.1 DVD-A. God I love this. Please somebody release all of TYA in surround. One of the earliest bands to mix external sounds with there music tracks, begs for surround. Nice and heavy blues/rock, enough with all this Prog Rock.

Back