Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Enid - Dust HD 24/96 5.1 FLAC

Dust.jpg

Child is 5.1- remix done by Al Kooper for Sony SACD release during the early 2000s, but shelved until AF reissued in it 2014. Bloodlines disc has the same mix as the AF.

There are, however, some 4.0 Child tracks on the BS&T Greatest Hits quad album AND on the Mike Robin reels, but Kooper's 5.1 is far superior IMO.

Yeah I kinda figured it was the 5.1, but part of me was hoping they just slipped in that early quad mix for the hell of it.
FWIW I have the 5.1 and love Al Kooper's mix. It's a crackin good mix.

Hmmmmm - what should I listen to.....only I'm in my recliner...cat is on my lap...beer in hand. Geez, I don't want to have to put down recliner...ditch the cat......walk over to the closet...turn on the light...search with my blind old eyes for a disc..........

Oh, wait a minute...I've ripped all my discs. I guess I can just sit here and find something to listen to. lmao

Hmmmmm - what should I listen to.....only I'm in my recliner...cat is on my lap...beer in hand. Geez, I don't want to have to put down recliner...ditch the cat......walk over to the closet...turn on the light...search with my blind old eyes for a disc..........

Oh, wait a minute...I've ripped all my discs. I guess I can just sit here and find something to listen to. lmao

I wish I had those problems. My female cat, Geraldine Papadopoulis, refuses to sit on my lap [unlike my two former male cats Garth and Edgar] and I really don't mind getting up from time to time [good EXERCISE] to insert discs into my various players.

As far as WHAT to listen to [or watch], that remains a constant dilemma!

Back