MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porcupine Tree - Anesthesize !!!! Can't wait to see/listen to it!!!!

Oh my...you are in for a treat K-n-K! The Blu-ray is what started my love affair with Porcupine Tree and Wilson.....been several years...but I STILL love this disc and turning it up is the only way to go. You will be entranced watching this...

Joe Cocker - Fire it up Live

Joe Cocker - FITL.jpg

One of the best concerts I've seen for a while. Top performances, especially from Joe. Nice sound too. Highly recommended.

1. I Come In Peace (Live)
2. Feelin' Alright (Live)
3. The Letter (Live)
4. When The Night Comes (Live)
5. You Love Me Back (Live)
6. I'll Be Your Doctor (Live)
7. Up Where We Belong (Live)
8. Come Together (Live)
9. Eye On The Prize (Live)
10. You Don't Need A Million Dollars (Live)
11. You Are So Beautiful (Live)
12. Younger (Live)
13. Fire It Up (Live)
14. N'oubliez Jamais (Live)
15. You Can Leave Your Hat On (Live)
16. Unchain My Heart (Live)
17. With A Little Help From My Friends (Live)
18. Summer In The City (Live)
19. Hard Knocks (Live)
20. Cry Me A River (Live)
21. You Don't Know What You're Doing To Me (Live)

Joe Cocker - Fire it up Live

View attachment 17145

One of the best concerts I've seen for a while. Top performances, especially from Joe. Nice sound too. Highly recommended.

1. I Come In Peace (Live)
2. Feelin' Alright (Live)
3. The Letter (Live)
4. When The Night Comes (Live)
5. You Love Me Back (Live)
6. I'll Be Your Doctor (Live)
7. Up Where We Belong (Live)
8. Come Together (Live)
9. Eye On The Prize (Live)
10. You Don't Need A Million Dollars (Live)
11. You Are So Beautiful (Live)
12. Younger (Live)
13. Fire It Up (Live)
14. N'oubliez Jamais (Live)
15. You Can Leave Your Hat On (Live)
16. Unchain My Heart (Live)
17. With A Little Help From My Friends (Live)
18. Summer In The City (Live)
19. Hard Knocks (Live)
20. Cry Me A River (Live)
21. You Don't Know What You're Doing To Me (Live)

How is his voice?..it's pretty late in his career when this was filmed..

Yeah I wish I had jumped on the Roy Orbison before it went OOP and the list price skyrocketed.
I do have the DVD+SACD so I have a high resolution 5.1 mix but I'd like to get the BD picture quality. Crying absolutely owns on this one.

Yeah I wish I had jumped on the Roy Orbison before it went OOP and the list price skyrocketed.
I do have the DVD+SACD so I have a high resolution 5.1 mix but I'd like to get the BD picture quality. Crying absolutely owns on this one.

Yeah, Amazon US has it for $128! Clint linked an excellent Amazon UK price; didn't check out their shipping costs though. I picked it up new on fleabay from a European seller for $17 + $5 shipping a couple of weeks ago and was pretty happy with that. I see that same seller is now selling them for USD $28 + shipping.

I do have the DVD+SACD so I have a high resolution 5.1 mix but I'd like to get the BD picture quality. Crying absolutely owns on this one.[/QUO

That link I posted above is the best price I've seen...shipping is reasonable...

I bought my copy from Amazon UK. I don't understand the price conversion as it now seems I can't see the conversion when I purchase...not sure why. I used to. Anyway, I paid UK price of 13.07...no clue what that translates to in US dollars.

I bought my copy from Amazon UK. I don't understand the price conversion as it now seems I can't see the conversion when I purchase...not sure why. I used to. Anyway, I paid UK price of 13.07...no clue what that translates to in US dollars.

There is a currency converter available...just check to see if it is enabled...

Back