Primus - Sailing The Seas Of Cheese to be released in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know but the title says:

"Sailing The Seas Of Cheese [CD+Blu-Ray, CD+DVD, Deluxe Edition]"

and when I add it to my basket the basket item says:

"Sailing The Seas Of Cheese - Primus; Audio CD"

...hence my comments!

Did you get a confirmation of your pre-order that stated "BluRay" somewhere in the description, Fred?

no confirmation it's the BDA.. but the other listing only says CD + DVD, so despite the balls up I'm pretty certain it's the right one.

If you search by the title it lists the two clearly.

Attachments

• sailing_the_seas.jpg
    sailing_the_seas.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 200
Mail from Amazon:

We're writing about the order you placed on April 26, 2013 (Order# 110-8064312-1722631). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Primus "Sailing the Seas of Cheese"
Estimated arrival date: June 17, 2013 - June 21, 2013

Today another mail from Amazon:

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

Previous estimated arrival date: June 17, 2013 - June 21, 2013
New estimated arrival date: May 28, 2013 - June 03, 2013

Although I don't know if it is the BluRay or the Vinyl

The release has been postponed until June 11th (US street date)
USA street date is May 21. I just cancelled my UK order and will see if I can just buy it locally. Maybe the Blu-ray is still June 11. Here's some confusing info from wherehouse.com:

Sailing the Seas of Cheese [CD/DVD] (2013)
DUE OUT ON 05/21/2013
PRE-ORDER NOW!
LIST: $29.98
NEW: $27.98

Sailing the Seas of Cheese [CD/BR] (2013)
DUE OUT ON 06/11/2013
PRE-ORDER NOW!
LIST: $34.99
NEW: $29.98

I ordered the Blu-ray from Amazon and they're now saying the delivery date is May 23, after getting a June 11 date previously.

i preordered both the Blu ray and Vinyl so I dont know which one or if both are going to be released in May, for what you say, at least the BR should be released in may.

well... I guess we will have to wait until May 23 to really know...

I ordered the Blu-ray from Amazon and they're now saying the delivery date is May 23, after getting a June 11 date previously.

Sailing the Seas of Cheese [Deluxe Edition]
Primus | Format: Audio CD
4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (97 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $24.69
Deal Price:
Special Offers Available
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

: Includes FREE MP3 version of this album.
Provided by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. Terms and Conditions. Does not apply to gift orders.

This title will be released on June 11, 2013.

geeeeeez... give me a real date already!

We're writing about the order you placed on April 26, 2013 (Order# 110-8064312-1722631). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Estimated arrival date: June 17, 2013 - June 21, 2013

Today's email from Amazon... :(

"Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Primus "Sailing The Seas Of Cheese"
Estimated arrival date: July 31 2013 - August 02 2013

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for this item yet as we don't debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail when your items are dispatched to confirm the date, contents and method of delivery.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk"

Back